Chapter Forty One

I know, FINALLY a chapter! :) I miss writing so much but I'm still really busy at school BUT I'm trying my hardest to get a few paragraphs in whenever I have free time, which kinda results in it being jumpy but oh well. I feel like this story is focusing too much on Niall, so I really want to bring that focus back to Teagan.

I didn't have time to edit, so there may be multiple spelling/grammar mistakes.

I know the chapters really short :( I just wanted to get something out. Sorry if it's really jumpy.

I've gotten quite a few questions about my age, I'm only 14 haha.

LIVE LOVE AND NIALL HORAN

Chapter Forty One

I was very tempted to text Avery and tell her to guess whose house I was at. But that would result in screaming and demanding and a million questions, so I decided against it. But I had never seen Niall more excited/nervous about ANYTHING.

Justin had a pretty sweet place, as far as I could see. Why he'd need such a huge house for his part time use, I had no clue. Then again, that was hypocritical. My parents owned huge places all over the planet. Paris, LA, Milan, Toronto, even the villa in the Caribbean. I had only been to the Milan one once, for 2 days and barely went to the others, except the Caribbean.

It was a funny thing I realized years ago. People with money go to extravagant lengths to show it. And their children end up being messed and reliant on the cash. I wasn't embarrassed to admit that I had always gotten what I wanted if money could buy it. 

Until I was old enough to understand, I never really thought about it. Money was an endless thing when I was little, and it didn't hold much hype or seem important. I know that if I'm poor someday, I'll make it. Because I've never been obsessed with money's value.

Sometimes, I wish my parents were poor for just a week. Or at least my dad. He thinks that money has much more value than it actually does. That lesson I learned early on, when I saw that he barely came home and I barely saw him anymore.

"Teagan?" Niall's voice broke me away from my thoughts.

"Sorry, just spaced out," I ran a hand through my hair, hoping I didn't miss anything important.

"All good," Justin shrugged. "Hey, Niall, up for a game of FIFA?"

*

Oh, the things I did for Niall.

Like watch him and a guy I didn't really like play some soccer game on his X Box while I pretended to not be bored out of my mind. By the time we left got back to our hotel, I just stripped down and put on one of Niall's shirt before collapsing into the bed.

When I woke up, my head was resting on Niall's chest and he was fully awake already.

"Good morning," he murmured, planting a kiss on the top of my head.

"Good morning," I replied sleepily, snuggling into his chest. "What are we doing today?"