Chapter Three

LIVE LOVE AND NIALL HORAN
Chapter Three

The first time I woke up, I was exactly how I had fallen asleep. Legs leaning against Harry, head leaning on Niall's shoulder. I snuck a peek at Niall's watch. 4:30 am. Too early for me. Everybody else was still in the same places as last night. Only Louis' head was practically in Harry's lap and Liam and Zayn had moved to a couch. Yawning, I let myself go back to sleep.

*

The second time I woke up, it was because somebody was strumming a guitar loudly in my ear., As I opened my eyes groggily, I could see everybody but Niall and I were up already and my head was still resting on his shoulder as a pillow. I quickly got up.

"What's with the guitar?" I yawned. 

"Well," Liam put it down. "You said you've never heard any of our songs before. So we're gonna play you a few later today."

I laughed and yawned. "Alright."

"Wake up!" Harry tried to pull Niall up from the couch. "It's breakfast time!"

"Mhm," Niall yawned, letting Harry pull him up. "You guys should let me sleep in."

"We let both of you sleep in," Zayn laughed. "It's 11:30. Oh and we managed to make breakfast."

"You mean Harry managed to make breakfast while the rest of us fooled around," Louis smirked as Harry rolled his eyes. 

"We're going out, we have some stuff to get, but we'll be right back," Harry said. "Breakfast is in the kitchen, have fun, we'll be back soon with, um, a surprise."

Snickering and whispering amongst themselves, they left the house, leaving Niall and I alone. Well that was strange. 

"They're probably gonna prank us later," Niall shook his head, walking to the kitchen. I followed. "Otherwise they wouldn't be snickering like a bunch of idiots."

I smiled. "I'm used to idiots. Boys never change no matter how you go."

Niall grinned as he helped himself to some eggs, bacon, toast and pancakes. I wasn't feeling all that hungry so I just took a piece of toast before sitting beside him at the table. His eyes were really, really blue and I blushed when I remembered I was staring.

"So, have you really never heard us?" he asked, chewing on a piece of a pancake. 

"This girl I sat next to in class was obsessed with you," I replied, absent-mindedly twirling a lock of my hair. "And she'd never stop talking about you. Like she stalked you or something. But I've never heard your music."

"What did she say about us?" Niall grinned. 

"She said," I tried to remember French classes from this semester. "Harry was some big flirt and super hot, Louis was funny, I forget what she said about Liam and Zayn... And she said you were cute and hungry all the time..."