Chapter Eleven

LIVE LOVE AND NIALL HORAN

Chapter Eleven

I woke up to the scent of Armani and a very quiet playing of Coldplay's Viva la Vida. I found myself curled up in Niall's lap. Yawning, I turned my face to look at him. 

"Morning, beautiful," Niall grinned. "And I thought I slept a lot."

He looked the exact same as he did last night, only he had an ear bud in an ear and his iPhone in his hand.

"Sleeping is comfy," I murmured, snuggling back into him. Especially when there's a guy like Niall around to sleep on. "But now I'm hungry."

"We could go out for breakfast," Niall suggested. "Neither Louis or Harry came home last night. Or, we could stay here and I could make breakfast."

"I like the second option," I smiled up at him before getting up and stretching my arms. "Especially after what happened in tabloids the last time we went out."

Rumors started flying about Harry and I...

*

"You're actually a decent cook," I commented as I chewed a piece of French toast. "Most boys can't cook from New York."

Most boys also don't smell good, have amazing eyes, tell you you're beautiful 24/7 and make you breakfast.

"Because you all have personal chefs?" Niall teased. 

"No, I only have one, I have to share him with my mother," I stuck out my tongue at him. "But I have to say, I'd rather have you cooking for me. Especially if I get to watch."

"I wonder what happens if I make you cook for me?" Niall cocked his head to the side. "Should I call a fire truck or two in advance?"

"Call the whole fire department," I responded, taking another bite of French toast. "Maybe an ambulance too. And check Harry and Louis have insurance. The only place I've ever cooked is home ec class or family studies. Whatever you call it here. Unless, you like Pillsbury things that come ready to bake."

Niall chuckled. "I think Louis made those when we visited the US one time."

"They're good," I shrugged. "Not anything gourmet, but they're good." 

"I only know how to cook because I eat a lot," Niall said, stabbing the French toast with a fork. "In case you haven't noticed already."

"I've noticed," I smiled. "Is that what you like in a girl?"

"Well," Niall began. "I do hate when girls are afraid to eat in front of me."

"Oh, like the ones that believe it's bad luck to eat in front until you're married," I snickered. "I have to say, it's pretty damn stupid."