Chapter Nine

LIVE LOVE AND NIALL HORAN

Chapter Nine

The kiss had this fiery feeling that made me want more, desperately. It sent chills down my spine and a bubbly champagne feeling to my stomach.  Kissing him back hungrily, I ran my fingers through his wet hair. I pulled him closer than ever and let the rain cascade down, not really caring whether or not I got a cold later. This was worth it.  His hands slid to my thighs, pulling me up so my legs wrapped around his waist and we were at similar height. It was like being drunk on happiness in a way. If that's the right way to put it.

"We should get home before you catch a cold," Niall panted as I came up for air, our lips still inches apart. 

"I don't really give a shit, this is much better," I shrugged, before he crashed his lips back into mine. 

"You have no idea how much I've wanted to do this for the past days," Niall murmured into the kiss.

I wanted more, every urge to just grab him and kiss him for the past few days had been adding up. He licked my lower lip, as if asking for entry, and I let him in. His tongue just slipped into my mouth as his phone buzzed. He ignored it, continuing to kiss me. 

"You gonna get that?" I giggled, breaking away from the kiss. When he shrugged, I reached into his pocket and pulled it out. 

"It's Liam," I read the text. "He's wondering if we want a drive because he's on his way out for pizza and it's kinda raining."

"Tell him sure," Niall said. "If he's not afraid we'll drench his car."

Smiling, I text him back. Then, I froze. The boys.

"What's wrong?" Niall asked, concerned. 

I bit my lip. "What are we gonna tell Liam?"

"Tell Liam what?" Niall asked, confused. 

I gestured at how his hands were still holding me up. 

"Oh. That."

"Yeah," I exhaled. "That."

"Well," Niall bit his bottom lip. Oh my god, he was sexy. 

"It's not like we're going out," I chose my words carefully. "Not that I wouldn't want to- you know what I mean. But, I don't wanna bother hiding all this."

Niall nodded. "I know what you mean."

"I don't wanna rush into a relationship," I shrugged. "Before I know what I'm in for."

But, I still really like you.

"So, like a trial?" Niall suggested. "We could tell them that."