Chapter Twenty Six

LIVE LOVE AND NIALL HORAN 

Chapter Twenty Six 

"Vote for Teagan," Sandra reminded before a girl I didn't know wrote a name down on a voting ballot.

"Sandra," I sighed. "Why are you doing this?"

"Because," Sandra shrugged. "Lana Parkers is a bitch who doesn't deserve a crown. If New York had a princess, you'd be it anyway."

She didn't notice Harry admiring her as Lana Parkers herself came to vote, 

"Well, well, well," she practically sneered, her blonde hair tied up like a Cinderella bun. Her pale blue dress was also quite small and tight. Although that was expected. "Trying to win are we?"

"She doesn't need to try," Sandra responded before I could open my mouth. "Everybody knows she'll win over you any day."

"She can't win," Lana scoffed, crossing her arms. "She doesn't go here."

"Actually, as of tomorrow, none of us will, so I don't see why it matters," Chanel commented. 

"Go away Lana," Avery agreed. 

"You're being a jealous whore. Green isn't a good colour for you," Raine noted. 

"Oh and have you seen Nate?" Lana looked at me smugly. "He's my date tonight."

"Yeah, I was just talking to him" I smiled sugar sweetly. "He begged me to take him back. Funny, he didn't mention you at all."

Niall's hand tensed against my waist. 

"Nothing happened," I said softly to him. "I'll tell you about it later."

"You should be getting back to him anyway," Sandra sniffed. "Before he misses you too much." 

"You're right," Lana fake smiled. "We wouldn't want that would we?" 

Giving Niall a flirty glance I knew was meant to annoy me, she left. 

"Bitch," Sandra muttered. 

The boys looked amused.

"Well them," Harry chuckled. "We all know who you dislike now."

"More like she dislikes me," I muttered as Sandra handed a voting ballot to another girl, reminding her to vote for me. "I'm gonna go off for a bit and say hi to some people I haven't seen in a while. I'll be back soon, okay?"

Truthfully, I needed some alone time to think about Nate. Giving Niall a quick kiss, I weaved through the crowd and to the bathroom.

"Delilah!" I gave the girl a hug, her dark hair falling all around. Her hair looked even more like the singer Lights than ever. We used to tease her about it.