Chapter Seventeen

LIVE LOVE AND NIALL HORAN

Chapter Seventeen

"I can't believe he did that," I muttered into Niall's shirt.  

Louis was having some row with Liam upstairs about how it wasn't 'appropriate' for the situation and how 'there were other options.'

"I feel like this is all  my fault," I whimpered, face still in Niall's shirt. 

"It's not, angel. You can't help it if you remind Louis of Lottie," Niall kissed my forehead softly.

"What?" I looked at him confused. 

"You haven't noticed?" Niall sounded surprised. I shook my head, still confused. "You do. I think that's why he gets that older brother over protective nature over you. Liam cares in a different way. Louis watches out for you physically, but Liam's mad because he felt it should be handled differently. Although I think I agree for more Lou on this one." 

"Is Liam mad?" I asked, feeling like a small child. 

"No," Niall assured me. "This is pretty common for him and Louis to not agree. They both care, they just show it differently."

"I hope so," I said glumly. One good reason to escape New York is to escape the drama. I didn't want a whole bunch to stir up here too. I was starting to really dislike that guy. Whatever his name was. And he was a creeper. And a pervert. And if this was New York, I'd sue. And I just realized Louis acted like Ben. 

"Tomorrow everything will be cleared up," Niall assured me. "And Sugarscape wants to do a challenged tomorrow and management encourages it. But you don't have to of course. It'll be Lou and Eleanor, Danielle and Liam, you and I, and Harry and Zayn most likely."

"No, I'll do it," I agreed, "If they're doing it, I might as well." 

I don't really care what I'm getting myself into.

*

The boys were all crowded around a three person couch, with Harry and Louis seated on the floor. 

The interview was a petite brunette that looked all smiles. 

"Hey boys," she said cheerfully as the cameras started rolling. 

Danielle, Eleanor and I were seated at a table behind the cameras, just watching their interview for now. 

"Hey Sugarscape," all 5 of them chorused in response.

The brunette popped a few questions about their American tour before jumping in the topic of relationships. 

"Single," Zayn said. 

"Single," Harry agreed, looking slightly crestfallen. Fuck Caroline.