Chapter Thirty Five

LIVE LOVE AND NIALL HORAN

Chapter Thirty Five

69 missed calls. 

I shoved my phone back in my pocket, knowing they were all from Niall. If I didn't answer the first time, how did he expect I'd answer the sixty ninth time? I was already on the plane, which would be taking off in a few minutes. 

The bad guys lie to get into your pants and the good guys lie to get into your heart.

At this point, I was more disappointed and annoyed than mad. I mean, couldn't he at least picked somebody else? But, Holly? Of all people, Holly. The ex-girlfriend who hated my guts and was out to ruin me. Great choice there, Niall. 

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+* Niall's POV *+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

On the cab ride to the airport, I had tracked all flights before finding the one leaving in a few minutes from Ireland to New York. Which means I had a few minutes to get past security and the terminals and catch Teagan before she left.

I was practically running through the airport, trying to convince people to let me past. I dialed Teagan's number, but she had turned it off. Fuck.

When you find the one, you don't give up.

She didn't want to talk, but if we didn't talk, how would she know that Holly kissed me, and solely based on the fact she knew Teagan would open the door? I needed her to know that I loved her and what had really happened, not just what she saw. 

"Excuse me, sir," a security grabbed my arm. "I'll need to see your ticket."

Shit. But as I looked up and scanned the large screen for Teagan's flight, its status had changed.

Departed.

I was too late.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+* Teagan's POV *+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

As soon as I collected my luggage and stepped out of the airport, my first sight was a long white stretch limo. The door opened and out came the 4 people in the world I trusted the most. 

Avery reached me first, squealing and hugging me so tight I could barely breathe. The other girls did similar. 

"His mistake," Chanel whispered into my ear as she hugged me. She was talking about Niall. 

"How about," Raine linked her arm with mine. "You forget about the asshole of a cheater, because we have quite a lot planned."

"And," Sandra added. "Don't worry. I'm sure you remember how this city goes. First stop, shopping therapy."

*

"So are you single or what?" Sandra asked as we sorted through racks at Barney's.