Chapter Six

LIVE LOVE AND NIALL HORAN
Chapter Six

"WAAAAAAAAKE UP!" 

It sounds like somebody is yelling that through a megaphone. And when I groggily look up, I realize it's Zayn. And there's a bright red megaphone in his hand. Where did he even get that?

"NO THAAAAAAAANKS!" Louis grabs the megaphone and yells back. Ouch. My ears hurt.

"I wanted to sing a song," Niall shrugged. He looks wide awake, already dressed in a green plaid shirt and jeans and holding a guitar in his right hand. How did he always look like a babe? "But Zayn insisted his idea was better."

Louis gets out of bed and starts 'play fighting' with Zayn. Harry has already gotten up and is looking for a shirt. Which leaves me. Ugh, do they boys wake each other up every morning? I need my sleep...

Niall offers me his hand and I take it. His hands are warm, which makes me wonder why on Earth mine are so freezing.

"Up and at 'em," Liam grinned. "Get dressed, we're going."

"Going where?" I asked, confused, but he continues to grin. "What if my outfit clashes with where we're going? we're not going swimming are we? Because I can barely swim.'

"Not swimming," Zayn chuckled. "Wear whatever you do on most days."

Thanks. That so helped a lot, Zayn...

In the end, I settled for a pink shirt that said Team Guy Who Almost Ran Over Bella With A Car and black jeggings. If it clashed, I'd blame it all on Liam and Zayn for not telling me where we were going.

*

I actually quite liked Louis' SUV. Before I could drive, one of the people who worked in our house would get me from place to place in a car sort of like this. Louis was driving and Harry was riding shotgun while he went through radio channels, and Liam and Zayn got the middle row, which left Niall and I at the back.

"Where are going?" I pleaded for the 124902390th time. "Why won't you tell me?"

"We're going to the mall," Louis answered matter of factly. 

What. The. Hell. It took that many tries to get 5 words out of his mouth.

"Why?" I was more confused than ever. "Are you signing autographs for fans?"

"The mall is closed today," Liam rolled his eyes. 

"So why are we going if it's closed?"

These boys were so confusing...

"After we went home, Zayn and I MIGHT have called the mall and asked them to open for a bit today. And under some circumstances, they MIGHT have agreed," Liam smiled.