Chapter Fifteen

LIVE LOVE AND NIALL HORAN

 Chapter Fifteen

"Okay, there's officially nothing to eat."

Harry shut the fridge door. We had gotten home after a late night at Louis' family home and none of us had noticed how empty the fridge was until now. The next morning. 

"It's called a grocery store," I suggested as I watched him go through the cupboards, wearing only his boxers. Nudist much?

 "I'm hungry," Zayn complained.

"Shopping?" I suggested again as Niall came in. Louis and Liam had left bright and early with Eleanor and Danielle. Cute stuff.

"I'll go," Niall eagerly said and Zayn snorted. 

"Yeah, no. You buy too much food, Niall," Zayn shook his head. "No way." 

"C'mon," Niall pouted, looking absolutely irresistible. 

"No," Zayn said firmly. How can you resist a face like that?!

 "Just let him," Harry yawned, shutting the cupboard. "Teagan can go with him, you and I can get some more sleep."

"Thanks," I said sarcastically. "Make us to all the work. Now I need to get changed." 

Out of my lace cami and plaid pajama shorts. 

"You look beautiful," Niall said blankly, obviously confused. Harry and Zayn went out the door, fighting over the last cookie "Why are you changing?"

I couldn't help but smile. "Niall. I'm wearing my pajamas. I'm not even wearing a bra." 

"So put one on and we can go?" Niall suggested. Boys. The only place I ever went in my pajamas was, well...

Everywhere? Wal-Mart, McDonalds, the fancy restaurant with Oliver for jokes, the time the girls and I had a pajama party in Saks, the time it was pajama night at a club, the-

"Fine," I agreed. "But I'm putting on pants and you're not allowed changing either." 

"Deal," Niall grinned as I jogged up the stairs to find something decent.

Deciding on a pair of Victoria's Secret pants, which were skinny, black and comfy with my moccasins, I head outside to where Niall was waiting. 

"We have a problem," he informed me, looking hot as ever. 

"Which is?" I looked around for a problem but I couldn't find one. 

There was a car in the driveway and Niall had keys. So?

"I can't drive," Niall admitted and being the supportive girlfriend I was, I burst out into laughter.