Chapter Twenty Two

LIVE LOVE AND NIALL HORAN

Chapter Twenty Two

I woke up the next morning with the scent of Armani in my face. I didn't have to look up to know it was Niall. On my other side was Harry. His curls were in my face. The hotel room smelled like coffee and I could hear quiet footsteps. Somebody else was already up.

Carefully, I got out of the bed, making sure I didn't wake Niall, Harry, or anybody else still sleeping. 

"Morning, sunshine," Liam commented. "You're up early. You're usually the last one up."

"Doesn't mean I'm any less crabby," I yawned as I searched through my bag for something to wear.

Deciding on leopard print jeggings and a white lace tank top, I quickly changed into both. 

"Can we go out for food?" I asked Liam. "I'm hungry."

"It's a wonder you're that skinny," Liam sighed as he pulled a sweater over his head. "Fine, let's go."

*

We found a Cinnabon, luckily enough for me. I love this place. 

"Niall's finally found his dream girl," Liam mused as I took a bite out of a warm cinnamon bun. '

"Whaaaat?" I asked. "Why does everybody keep saying that? How do you even know that?'

"Hmmm," Liam rolled his eyes. "You don't care what you look like, you eat whatever the hell you want, you don't want him because he's in One Direction, you're beautiful and you don't really know it. I think that's all he's wanted in a girl. What do you want in a guy anyway?"

I shrugged. "I'm simple. If you don't like Harry Potter, you can give up any chances of being with me. If you cheat or you're a douche, we're done and you can suck a lama’s dick. Ooh, and I'm automatically interested in learning more about anybody with the last name Potter."

"Very pleasant," Liam commented. "Great to know you're such a nice person."

"I'm not," I told him. "I'm a bitch and I'm not sorry. That's why nobody ever bothers to try messing with me." 

And back in New York, because of Ben. Everybody knew he was my older brother. Overprotective, always had my back, and tried to prevent my stupid decisions, although he often failed at that. If you wanted to mess with me, chances are you would have to go through him first and many people didn't want to do that.

"OMG!" a girl behind us screamed. "IT'S LIAM FUCKING PAYNE!!!" 

She looked like she was about to explode with excitement as Liam scrawled his name on a paper before we made a hasty exit.

"I never wanna be famous," I sighed. "I like being left alone sometimes."

Liam chuckled. "You're already pretty famous, darling. Now let's get a cab back so the tour bus doesn't leave without us."