17.Screw Everything

"So you're telling me now you guys actually had kissed in Venice and you fucking never told me a freaking word about it?" 

"Yeah"I nodded insecure as I stared at the books which were laying on my desk.

It was tueseday already, and I finally had the courage to tell Cam what really happened in Venice. Beside that, I really wanted to tell it to someone and after spending the intire weekend with the Blanco family I guess I didn't mind talking about him anylonger.

It got me excited.

"Gosh you should have told me you idiot you're driving me crazy okay? Do you see me? I'm seriously. How the fucking hell could you hide this for me? I mean we're talking about mister handsome here" Cami exclaimed a bit grumpy, yet she was smirking as she slapped my arm with the back of her hand.

"I'm sorry okay" I chuckled, staring now at the people who walked inside the classroom. "But tell no one"

"Ay ay, not even mister handsome himself?" She gave me a sarcastic grin.

"No" I shook my head, striking my hair back in a ponytail.  "Mister handsome doesn't even know what I think about it , so lets just keep him far away from this story"

"Ah" she nodded now laughing. "I kinda always knew there was something going on with Mason though, he's always staring"

"Camilla" I sighed now meanwhile rolling my eyes. "We're not alone anymore"

"What?" She shrugged. "I thought he was always staring at me, but appearently he looked at you instead"

"Cam"

"I'm serious, he's cute" she said as she grabbed her books out of her bag.

"Just tell me another stupid joke already" I whined.

"Okay"

"I was jus-"

"Once upon a time I knew a girl, she was dealing with something so terrible" she cut me off.

"Camilla, what the act-"

"Because mister handsome and mister cute semt to love eachother instead of loving her."

I raised her a brow, is she even normal?

Just when I was about to tell her a wave of heat flew to my ears and made my heart jump for a second.

He just litterally stood there in the front of our tables out of nowhere with his handsome brown hair."Did I mention mister handsome?"

-
"Jorge" I whimpered, it was like my voice didn't allow me to speak louder.

"Goodmorning" he winked at us at he sat down on the table in the front of cam. I had no idea what was going on inside my head, but I just kept on staring at him.

      MARTINA FOCUS ON THE FREAKING TEACHER.

Okay..

-
Jorge
-

"Haven't you ever heard about getting a haircut?" Blanche muttered as she stroke her fingers trough my hair.

My last hour on school was just finnished and I just couldn't wait to walk out of this curced building and take the buss home. I'm almost done fixing my motor, and I was honestly planning to drive somewhere tonight.

"It's not even that long" I replied back now as I ran my hand over my hair. "Honestly it's just a bit curly"

"But you should" he raised me a brow as she tapped her fingers on my shoulder. "By the way, is there anything you're doing tonight?"