7.Show is Over

-
Jorge
-
This weekend went by like a blur in my eyes. It's not that I haven't done anything, It's just that my head is fooling with me.

In anyway, it feels like that.

I can't get it out of my mind, I shouldn't be doing this. I shouldn't get over it and create something with someone else.I promised her I wouldn't.

So don't break your fucking promises.

What if I was just seeing this wrong? I wanted to know her better because I liked this girl. She's something new, something I had never explored before and I was starving to figure her out.

"Do you even listen?" Damien punched me on my arm which made me get of out of my thoughts and realise we're still walking in the hallways of collage.

I shook my head and rolled the sleeves up from my shirt. "Not really, you were talking about dads car and some girl named Veronica" I muttered underneath my breath, it was all what I actually caught up from his chat.

"Yes, Veronica" a smile drew his lips, I knew that smile. He will probably never understand what real desire feels like for the people you really care about.

Ugh what am I saying? I did the same after all. Perhaps he watched me doing stuff like that and copied me.

"Isn't that Martina?" He asked as my eyes mentioned Camilla sipping from her coffee, talking about some boy named Drake if I was right, but they went to Martina very quickly as I saw a glimb of her face.

I noticed she was reading a book and didn't really listen to what Camilla had to tell her.

"Hey Martina" Damien said cheerfully with a goofy smirk on his face. "Who may this girl be?"

She stared at Camilla and rolled her eyes in a deepsigh.

"Why won't you ask the girl by herself?" Camilla exclaimed rude like she had forgotten to filter her mouth.

"Ah tasty" he grinned.

"Yes, very tatsy. Too spicy that you won't even dare to bite"

We just stood there while these two kept on talking and exclaiming bad words to each other. But my eyes stood frozen as they looked at her.

She was wearing a dark green shirt that swallowed her curves up. She was hiding herself while we both know her body is stunning.

In anyway I know.

"You're okay?" I asked, trying to get an answer out of her. But she didn't say anything.

She just left.

**
"I'm not going to help you with your homework Diego" I chocked while I put my books into my bag. "Ask your mum instead"

I rolled my eyes, walking out of the classroom as some girl made me stop by grabbing my arm. She had blond hair falling down to her shoulders, I knew this girl.

"Blanche" I spoke her name, looking into her big blue eyes. "What's up?"

"We haven't been really introduced yet." She gave me a small smile. "Could I ask you for lunch tomorrow with my friends or would that be too much to ask for?"

Lunch, do I have plans? So far as I know ,I don't.

"Okay" I shrugged. "Can I bring a friend?"

"Anyone you like" her eyes were intense as she winked to me, gave a pat on my chest and left.

Blanche..didn't I actually called her a whore and wasn't threw out of class later because of her?

Whatever, I shrugged.