15.Messed up

-
Martina
-
It's been a week since we've got back in town again. One week I've been skipping school with using the same excuse of having heavy stomach cramps.

I know my dad notices there's more going on, but since he's working all day there's not alot for him to see of what is happening here.

Cami had called me a couple times if I was fine, I lied to her every single time she did.

I wasn't happy about it, I hate lying.
And especially lying towards a friend.

I guess we actually really came to that point.

So much dissapointments..

So, instead I'm watching Once upon a time with my rainbowcornflaxes which I can barrely eat because of my stupidity.

A loud yell from outside made me drop my spoon in the cup of milk I was still holding.

"Chezus" I hissed underneath my breath as I placed my cornflaxes on the table and walked towards the kitchen-window.

"Damien" Another shout filled my ears.

Right away I looked aside where the sound was coming from.

Damien was clearly for me to see, standing there with a burning red head.

"You fucking did this? "

Now I was looking better I noticed the motor that was dropped on the ground in the front of him,

But with that, I also noticed the person who was yelling at him.

"It just has a few scratches Jorge" Damien protested.

"A few stratches?" He shouted with a voice filled with hate a he took one step closer to him." YOU FUCKING BROKE IT YOU ASSHOLE"

"Okay okay" Damien sounded so nervous, even I felt nervous for him. "I will fix it, don't you worry"

"Fix it? " Now a light chuckle between the anger escaped his lips.

"You think you can just fix it the same way like you fucking stole my motor?"

"Well sorry" Damien shouted back eveb harder. "It's just a motor, you have enough money to buy another one"

He tried to walk back to the door, but Jorge grabbed him within a second by his shoulder, boiling his hand into a fist and moving it closely to his face.

"So now you're going to punnish me for it?" Damien seemed suprised, but my head just ached because of it.

""Just get your stupid face far away from me"

Harshly he pushed him away which made Damien almost fall down as he lost his balance.

I blew out a sigh, relieved it didn't turn out to be disaster between them. I understand he's pissed because of his motor, but Damien has a point here.

Why would it possibly affect him this way?

Ugh, Why would I possibly spent my time watching him since 'we' turned out to be a disaster.

I guess I end up all on my own with my four dogs because I'm allergic to cats and stay home and be happily fat.

It doesn't even sound that bad.

My head moved up as I noticed two eyes looking my way.

You know that awkward feeling burning from your toes till your head? Well..I just experienced that.

I was caught staring.

"Shit" I muttered as I moved my face away which was looking like a ripe tomato for sure, and ran away the fastest I could back to the livingroom.