37. Stories don't mean anything, if you got no one to tell them to.

-
Jorge
-
"Dad?"

"Yeah?"

"Could we invite Alejandro and Martina ovet for dinner this Christmas?"

My father gazed in amazement at me. Perhaps he was more shook since I wasn't even home last Christmas.

"Ehm, sure. Why?" Was all that came back as respond.

"Well you and Alejandro are good friends and so are his daughter and I..

I mean , they don't really have any family left to visite. So I thought we could offer them a nice dinner?" I suggested, knowing how to get to make him do something.

"Alright then, will you ask Alejandro?"

Oh well uh..

"Can't you ask? I mean you know the man better than I do" I spoke up.

Martina and her father don't really have the best relationship going on at the moment and I don't want them to feel like I'm the one trying to get them back on track.

I totally am tho.

"Alright then, but first I should ask your brothers too"

"Sure" I shrugged. Even if they didn't want to. I wouldn't leave them a chance.

As I ran myself up to my room I quickly ran a hand with some gell trough my hair.

Black jeans with a bordeaux red sweater above it. Her favourite.

I had made a promise to pick Martina up after she was done shopping with Camilla. The only good thing that girl could do to her was helping her find the right clothes.

I knew Martina loves to wear simple things with the same colours. As example blue or white.

But god the blue dress Cam had bought for her back in Venice?

I totally trust this girl on that topic.

"Jorge, could it be possible you've seen my lether jacket?"  The voice of my youngest brother Damien filled the room.

"Eh no, I don't even fit in your clothes so why ask me?" I raised him a brow as I looked for my phone.

"Just asking, you're heading somewhere?"

"Yeah" I sighed a little as I grabbed my phone, checking any messages.

From: Cam
to: Me

Okay, if you see the dress we bought for her. You totally want to fuck the hell out of her.

Even I question myself :p

Oh well alright then.

"And with 'yeah', you mean the girl next door?" He asked, frowing now as he tried to read my face.

Will siblings ever stop stalking?

I supose not.

"Why do you even wonder?" I replied, folding my arms over my chest. Somethimes this boy really forgets he's four years younger.

"People talk about the two of you"

"Oh, well at least they spend their time in me instead of themselves. That means it's not worth my time to think about that either, don't you think so?"

"I uhm didn't think about it that way" He muttered, looking a bit around himself.

Oh god he needs to spend less time with those boys he call his friends.