38.Please tell me

-
Martina
-
Two PM. I had checked the clock for the fifth time in three minutes.

Netflix passed out today at Cam's home and guess who isnt home at all?

Camilla.

Not that I mind. She has a job, a social life and almost a new boyfriend every single month while I just wonder how boys appear around her all the time.

So yeah, now you might think I love reading and being alone.

Which is totally true by the way.

But today?

I just don't feel like doing any of it.
--
From: Me
to: Jorge

Please tell me you're not doing something.
--

Ten minutes later, still no reply.

Damn it.

--
From: Me
to: Cami

Want to do smthinh tonight?? I was thinking about a movie perhaps??

--

From: Jorge
to: Me

Pls tell me you're not doing anything.

--

Finally.

--
From: Me
to: Jorge

Maybe, why?

--
From: Jorge
to: Me

Maybe? x

--
From: Me
to: Jorge

Yes 'maybe'. What's the big deal about it?

--
From: Jorge
to: Me

Come outside ;)))

Outside?

You just gotta be kidding me right?

"What are you doing?" Suprise spilled over my lips as my words were spoken.

He just stood there in his well known blue winter coat, his grey beanie which covered his ears for the cold.

Well, at least he wears it now with another pupose. An example, his messy hair.

"Picking you up, what else do you think I'm going to do?" He grinned, raising me a brow.

How many times is he actually going to show up at my doorstep?

Well..Not exactly my doorstep right now.

"Where are we going to?" I asked, fighting my smile as I wanted to sound astonished.

I know, somethimes I just like to pull a little extra drama out of him.

Don't mind me.

He wiggled his eyebrows as a smile formed on his lips."We go ice skating"

"Ice skating?" I repeated.

Oh uh well..

"What? Can't you?"

"No it's not that" I shook my head, biting my lip as I tried not to grin. "It's more that it's been such a long time since I went skating"

"Well a duh, isn't that a better reason to go?" He teased, stepping forward me.

My eyes just looked down his pale lips as his cold breathe catched my face once he got closer.

He noticed.

"Oh well" he licked his bottom lip. "Or I can just go already and ask my brothers instead. Even better, they are probably already there"

"You're brothers are there too?" I asked, looking back upon his eyes.

Just the last time I had actually make out with him just showed up in my memmory.

God, was I too reckless?

"Hello, Martina, do you even listen?" His voice made me go back to reality.

Oh right. We were talking about..