Bonus Chapter(s)

-

Jorge

-

''Oh Eh, do you have any idea where I could possibly find the bathroom? I can't really use the one at our house since it's not working yet..'' I asked my friendly new neighbour.

He had been helping us all day long since we just moved here. He really looks like a nice, decent person. Not someone who would complain if one of my brothers listen to some loud ,disturbing music.

''Oh yes ofcource'' He took a step aside and observated me. I realised he was probably checking if I could be trustworthy inside his house with all his belongings. After all, my father told me he doesn't has a wife our any children.

Must be lonely to live a life like that.

''Once you go inside, follow the stairs to the second floor. Then take the third door at your left side.''

''Thanks'' I smiled politely as I followed his instructions.

I gazed a bit around me as I took a step inside his house. It looked like a mess in here.Dirty clothes all over the chairs as if they were suposed to be washed months ago. Scales with rotten fruit as if it had been this way for years.

Also, something else that caught my eye.

There wasn't a single picture to be found in this place. Not on any of the walls at least.

Does he even have any family or friends?  Would this be the reason why he was offering us some help? To actually get to know people?

I mean..Look at this place.

How could this man possibly help us with our house if his wasn't even close to looking live-able?

Anyway, the bathroom..

There it is.

As I was pulling the door open, a strong force pushed it along with me from the other side.I blinked a few times as if my jaw could drop on the floor. A girl was standing in front of me.

So he wasn't that lonely after all?

"I didn't knew you used this bathroom too" I laughed a little as I was trying to smooth the conversation.

She didn't look much older than I do. And I couldn't help it, but took a whole glance at her. She had this face that would attract any male figure. It's just that she semt so shy and innocent that it would bore you the second you would actually start a conversation.

Beside that. Her pyjamas weren't really the type of pyjamas to turn somebody on.

Would this girl actually be a sugar baby? Does this stuff even excist for real? Does this man even own the money to pay this girl in the first place? I mean.. He must stuff her with loads of money if he actually want to make her stay.

"Seems like you were planning to leave?" I asked politely.

She shook her head in response as if I just said the most stupid thing she might have ever heard before.

"Ah, sorry I might have understood this wrong. You must be his causin?" I asked.

Does she even speak english?

All she did is staring at me with this unreadable look on her face.

This doesn't go well..