1.I didn't know you used this bathroom too

Another sunday morning had come, and this sunday. Things would be better.

I had made my way downstairs to the kitchen to make myself some breakfast.

I grabbed a bowl and poored some milk inside of it with my favourite cornflaxes. Same thing everyday. 

I looked up in suprise as my father entered the kitchen. Appearently he dressed up already.

''hi'' I gave him a small smile.

"Goodmorning" he said as I took my seat on the counch. Turning the tv on.

"Are you going to work?" I asked, still curious about him being dressed up.

"Oh no, our new neighbours arrived last night. So I want to make a good impression by helping them with placing their stuff. Don't you wanna help?"

Help?

Is he freaking serious?

Since I know there will be living three boys and one man beside my house, yes I repeat..My house.

I've decided I would never leave this house ever again.

"Dad" I sighed, rolling my eyes as I showed him that wasn't very clever to ask.

"Martina at least you should get dressed up too and greet them" He mocked as he made his sandwich ready.

"Dad you know I don't want t-"

"I know you don't want to, but you never get out this house these days .You can't stay here forever. Get out of that door and meet new people. Go to your friends, go to Mason and make things up with him as example. After all, he's still your boyfriend"

Still?

Ever since people heard the gossips of my rape they blamed me on everything. That it was my own faulth, that I had been asking for it and that I had treated Mason wrong.

Funny how I thought my friends were true friends..Clearly they cared more about gossips than they had care for me.

Not like my father knows any of this.

"Mason and I are just having a break dad. I can't just pretend it never happend"

"Yes you can. You just walk out of this door. Shake their hands and ask them how they are. That's all you gotta do Martina. At least try to do this one thing I'm asking of you"

"Dad I-"

"Martina it's litterally all I'm asking of you. I don't want you to stay all day here in my house without even doing anything. I just simply want my daughter back"

"Your daughter back?"

Ouch, that hurted.

"Martina I didn't mean it th-"

"Just..Never mind"

--

I had spend the morning in my bedroom with a sound of depression within me.

I can't just pretend like I'm fine cause I am not. How hard is that to understand?

It's not mathics.

It just came up into my thoughts again. I could hear his breathing in my neck, feel his hands everywhere. I don't even have to try.

They are always there.

I get cut of out my thougths as my phone buzzed.

Just another email about some schooltrip which will be in a few weeks. Like I would ever go.