42.Back on track

-
Martina
-
Summer break.
The only thing that had been on my mind all morning.

Seven months till summer break, yet it felt like I had been counting the days over a year already.

I had spent the holidays at my fathers place, moving back in. And yes, even though it had been the place for me to grow up. Everything felt different.

It took some time to clean the mess I had left two months ago. My father had basically lost his motivation to care back then. Somehow that did make me feel a little guilty.

I knew how badly my mother had hurt him the moment she left. I could have known he would react the same way when I did.

But we moved on.

Christmas was lovely. Even though I still had not managed myself to make things right between me and Cami..I felt quite pleased with being surrounded by the two people I love.

Jorge was there for me.

His father had invited us for christmasdinner like they knew we had no family to visit.

My father used to be only child, and since my grandparents passed away two years ago there really wasn't much choice for us.

Ofcource, no cart from my mother. I wonder if she even thought of me or knows that we still live here. Like what if she got kidnapped and had been trying to get to us, or what if she had some rare illness that couldn't be cured.

Those were the things I'd never know.

And yes, my fantasy goes quite far since I love reading books. Don't mind me.

"That's it for today , see you guys tomorrow" my english teacher spoke up to our class.

Lunch break. Finally time to get to my favourite human being.

We decided to meet up behind the school building since we choose to keep things secret for now.

Yes, I still feel bad for not telling Camilla.

As I had escape the halls of this doomed building I couldn't help myself, and smile. Only the thought of seeing him made me go insane.

This man showed me a different side of being intimate and gosh.

I love him.

As I turned left I could see him standing right there, waiting for me like I just read the first chapter of a beautiful roman.

A year ago, I had never expected to feel something so strong like this ever again.

Perhaps I was forgotten.
Or I never had experienced a feeling like that before.

"Who's it?" I smiled as I folded my arms around his back , leaving them upon his torso as his hands grabbed for mine.

"I'm quite sure I'm suposed to say my girlfriend" He groaned, kissing the back of my hand as I pushed his back closer against me.

"Correct answer" I smiled, losen my grib on him as he twirled around to face me.

His smile gave me warmth once he looked me in the eyes.

"How was school so far?" He raised me a brow, kissing my other hand a few times in the meantime.

"Same as usual I guess" I muttered, not having a clue of what I should be focussed on right now.

"Spoken to Cam yet?"

I shook my head as I frowned. "No, haven't seen her actually".

"Sorry" he sighed, kissing both of my hands together now.