22. Flutters

Listening to the radio I stood up from my bed and made my way to my closet to put on a shirt since I was only wearing joggings so far.

I checked my phone, humming on the song which was playing on the radio.

After texting my friends I made my way to the kitchen were I found my brothers making toast.

"Good morning dudes" I smiled, still hearing the song playing in my head as I opened the fridge.

I heard them mumbling words to eachother, yet it didn't bother me to ask what they were talking about.

Instead I grabbed a plate and made breakfast for myself.

"Jorge?" My youngest brothers voice filled my ears.

I looked up.

"Yeah?" I asked, taking some bites of my sandwich.

"Nothing" a small sigh left his lips as he laughed a bit.

I raised him a brow. "Seriously? What's up with you?"

His facial expressions semt to be astounded. "Actually, I can ask you the same"

Okay, now I'm astonished.

"Like what?" I dared him.

"hm? Let me think right there. OH, Oh I remember..-Wait yes I got it"

"Just get over it already" I rolled my eyes, leaving him with another sigh.

"Oh before I forget to tell you" he stopped me right there, making me look back at him and giving him the most annoying expression written on my face.

Somethimes I truelly wonder how my siblings can change my mood within seconds.

                                        "What"

"Dad invited our neighbours to go golfing."

I raised him a brow, almost about to stutter."Golfing?"

   "Yeah" A develish smile played his lips.

"You're kidding me right?" I tried to manage my voice before I could burst out in another laughter.

He shook his head instantly.

is he for real?

"And with neigbours you mean.."

"Alejandro and Martina" he filled in my words as espected.

       I hate my father, did I mention that    before?

"Why golfing? Like..Can't our father get any more boring than he already is?" I sighed, willing to get the hell out of here.

"See it as a favour, it's a hobby for rich people" He shrugged, running a hand trough his curcly hair which litterally almost looked the same like mine.

"Old rich people" I stated my opinion.

"Inclueding hot daughters"  A slight grin appeared on his face. I guess I could bark at that.

"Since when do you believe in the High School Musical Theory in anyway?"  I smirked.

"Oh funny" He rolled his eyes, looking the other way. "It's not that bad as you think it is, your friend will be there with us"