35. Everything I used to know (12+)

Bloody hell,

If the devil could curse, his words wouldn't even be close to mine right now.

I can't stand this guy, like how dare he to state such a tone towards me?

That bastard should fall into a cave and get out when he finds his old behaviour back again.

Your boyfriend Martina, what did his parents do to him lately? Should I inform them?

Oh scew it, stop thinking about Mason all the time.

Perhaps it's just one of his rare mood swings, and thinks acting like a total jerk towards his girlfriend will make things feel better for him.

Yes you're still thinking about him.

If I can call this thinking.

Rather call it s..

What was that?

"Hello?" I turned around from the warning allarm that was going trough my body.

Why the fuck did I say that out loud?

Like how weird would it be if someone would be walking the exact same way as I do, and I'm just like. 'Hello'.

I've watched scary movie way too many times..

--
From: mom
To: Me

Dad and I just got back from therapy. See you home?

--
Oh yeah, totally forgot about that. I guess I'm just glad that my parents want to stick together and take therapy for a more healthy family. But in anyway, back to reality.. I really should tell her I'm walking back home instead of being drived home.

--
from: me
To: Mom

Yes ofcource! I just had a bad talk with Mason which didn't go very well. I hope yours went better with dad in anyway. Soo, the thing is. I'm walking back home so I might be a littl-

               Late.

My stomach dropped as a force pulled everything I had in hands, out of controll. The disgusted smell of smoke filled my lungs as the left side of my face was pushed roughly against a wall, creating a painfull spot right there.

I was screaming, repeating myself louder and louder as I realised I couldn't move myself out of its grib.

Male formed hands twerled harder around my neck, making it impossible to scream, diffecult to breathe.

He threw my back harder against the wall, screaming at me to shut up with so many different kind of words.

This is real.

I was begging, shaking as his other hand touched me on places that were mine. But I only got beaten up worser.

The scream of fear that left my mouth once he pulled down my jeans left him cold. He had me captured inside his grib, chocking me.

I began to beg louder , fight back harder. But deep inside I knew screaming for help wouldn't do anything. I was aware of what was about to happen.