23.Just like clouds

With a soothing sigh I looked once more at my phone.

I had been sitting here another two minutes longer than I should have.

My dad had already stepped out of the car to greet our neighbours. Probably asking how they were doing and telling them he's fine too.

I had told him I had to call someone before I'd join them.

I just really needed a few minutes for myself, but knowing they'd be waiting for me made me anxious.

Three  minutes..How great?

   Oh you have to face them in anyway, no matter how long you stay in here.

With wobbeling knees I stepped out of  the car and closed the zipper of my coat to make sure I wouldn't catch a cold.

I had been to this place many times before since my parents had actually met here.But somehow I didn't own the genes to be good at this

Once I started walking , I saw my father talking with their father, otherwise Carlos .

I couldn't stop asking myself, but..

Where are the others?

"Martina" A smile appeared on Carlos face. "We were just talking about you, glad you came"

"Ofcource" I replied, trying to ignore that tight feeling in my chest.

He shrugged."My sons are inside taking care of the tickets, they'll be back any second"

Okay..What was I supposed to answer on that?

Oh cool, I really can't wait to see those great sons of you..

Honestly they weren't great at all.

not even close.

This man made me feel just uncomfortable even though he only tried to be nice. What is wrong with me?

"Look" My fathers voice spinned trough my head once I noticed two male figures walking our way.

Where is he?

Damien cleared his throat once they stood right beside me.

"And hello to you too" 

I gave them a small nodd, just to avoid another deathly conversation.

I really didn't like this guy.

He had something to do with girls inclueded my best friend which actually drived me crazy.

Couldn't he just accept the fact he belongs to live in a plastig bag underneath a bridge? Like..Is it that hard for him to understand?

And like..Where is Jorge in anyway?
He would also come right?

"Shall we get inside? our brother is waiting there for us in anyway" 

It felt like I just swallowed a brick which got stuck inbetween my lungs once Ruggero spoke that out.

My knees began to wobble as we walked our way inside. I couldn't help it, but I just kept on thinking about him kissing me the way he did last night.

How would he feel about it?

Would I be just that stuck inside of his head like he's in mine?

And there I looked at him.

His back my way, probably having no idea I just walked inside.

He was wearing a new shirt, dark blue. That one was new.Just as his light blue shoes which I never had noticed before.

I couldn't stop wondering,