18.So Much Better Than Homework

Rushed I ran my way to my closet and put on the first sweater I laid my eyes on. It was dark blue and I didn't even mind checking my hair or make-up before I made my way to the living room.

I was literraly running around like a creep and I even wondered where I found this vigor.

And just when I had put on my small, black boots I realised I had forgotten something.

"Dad?" I named as I walked to the livingroom where I found him watching television.

He looked up at me, just that suprised as always.

"Do you remember that I told you that I was helping Jorge with fixing his motor?" I stuttered, even my fingers itched.

"Jorge?" He frowned.

"Uh yeah, about that.." I gnawed on my lip. "He just finshed the final detials and because I helped him..As I told you before, because I did.."

"Let me guess, he's waiting outside for you?" He said ,laughing now.

I just nodded.

"Well, I'm glad you still ask me for premission..But ofcource you can go. Honestly I'm even glad you're seeing people again" he gave me a small smile.

"Uh yes" I stammered. I don't know why, but whenever my dad smiles at me I feel so..Yeah..You know..

"Then I'm going now"

Just like that another desperated sigh left my mouth. When was even the last time I had a normal conversation with my own father?

Without even taking the time to put on my jacket I opened the door and as expected Jorge still stood there, waiting for me.

"That took longer than I expected"

"Well excuse me, but I had to tell my father that I'm going out with you" I replied back.

"But if I'm right, you also changed your shirt. Because I remember the pink blouse you were wearing today"

"Ah" I gave him a not understanding look. "So we all can admit you really stalk me here?"

With wide opened eyes I stared at him and noticed his cheecks getting redder just as a smile formed on his lips."What?" I asked, now feeling the urge to hide my head in a paper bag.

"Nothing" he chuckled lightly.

"Jorge.." I sighed, I didn't even control my own voice when i said that. "I'm serious"

"You really wanna know?" He said as he threw the second hellmet in my hands."Yeah" I mocked.

He smiled now even brighter as he secured his hellmet."shall we go?"

***
-
Jorge
-

"The beach?" Martina asked suprisingly once I had parked my motor.

"Yeah, you don't like it?"

Right away she shook her head. "No, it's just that I didn't expected you like to go here"

"Well" I shrugged, thinking about her words. "I've never been here before, so you better tell me"

"Ah" she nodded now, looking at the ocean in the front of us , which wasn't even that far away from us."At least we drove here safely"

"Wow"

"What wow?" She frowned.

"Did I hear that right?" I said, meanwhile giving her the most astonished look she ever had seen.

"Hear what right?"

"Like seriously, if this doesn't suprise you..How does it suprise me at the first place?"