30.I guess I fell a little bit deeper

-
Martina's POV
-

Today was such a disaster. Why did Jorge tell Mason that he doesn't like him? Why did Mason even want to talk with him? Why did Diego had to mention all of this in the cantine where everyone could hear us?

Would this all have happened if I never told Jorge anything about Mason?

Ugh I should never even have kissed the guy and open up for him.

BUT YOU DID.

And I freaking loved the temporary attention he gave to me.

Lord, I love everything he does to me. If he makes me cry or even shout at him. I love him being around.

I..love him?

No. It's just affection. That you like something..Or someone..In anyway it doesn't mean you're feeling that way.

Ugh who am I kidding?
This boy makes a fool out of my heart.

"That's all for today, you can leave now"

now already?

My teacher ended her class twenty minutes earlier. And yes, that's bloody great. It's just that my father would pick me up at O clock and now..

Just call him, he's done with work so it's not like he can't show up a bit earlier.

Maybe he's already waiting for me?

Quickly I pulled my books into my bag and made sure I had everything with me. At least I had my jacket on all day since it truelly was freezing inside of this doomed building.

I greeted my teacher and followed the others on their way out of the room.

"Martina"

There my heart litterally stopped beating as the shock got stump inbetween my lungs as my hand moved to my chest like my heart could fall out of it any second.

Breathe girl, breathe.

"Jorge what are you doing here?" I almost shouted in shock. My heart truelly hurted from it.

"Waiting for you, but appearently I suprised you?"

"Yeah" I nodded, eyes wide open to show him I actually really had to calm down from it. "How long have you been standing here?"

"Oh, Forty minutes"

Forty minutes, is he insane?

"You're crazy, my dad will pick me up in twenty minutes" I stated, swallowing the lump away which was still stuck inbetween my lungs.

"Twenty minutes?" His eyes slid up to mine. His grin was slow, and knowing. Naughty.

Forcly he pulled me out of my balance as he swang me against the corner of the wall. My eyes widened, breaths coming in pants now as my heart thudded against my chest.

He was waiting, waiting till everyone was out of sight.

I couldn't stop all the crazy thoughts that were playing inside my head. But I knew there was something up to him.

"Jor-"

Before I could finnish my words his tongue dipped inside my mouth, exploring my taste as his hands on my waist pushed me tightly against his body.

His lips slid against mine eagerly, impatiently, as if he couldn't get enough.

I froze by the sensation of his touch, it was too much for me to handle.

"You have no idea how much I've been thinking of you" He murmured inbetween his kisses, his lips still forcly against mine. "How long I had to wait" He moaned against my lips.