3.Between

-
Jorge
-

"Rugge, have you seen Damien?" I asked as I walked down the stairs almost about to leave.

"No, not since a couple hours ago. He left with some guys" he shrugged, walking to the kitchen. "Why so dressed up in anyway?"

"I'm going out with the girl next door"
"Really? I thought she wasn't your type" he replied shouting a bit to hear him better since he was out of my eyevision.

"It isn't that kind of date" I said, walking my way to the kitchen.

"What kind of date is it then?" He chuckled. I knew what he was thinking right now since my last couple dates went to a different direction.

"Just something between me and her" I cut him of, walking to the door. I wasn't really upto talking with anyone about girls. Not since what happend.

I glanced at Alejandro's house. I wonder how she would look like, what dress she was wearing. Not that I could be sure she would wear a dress. But it would look stunning on her.

Once I rang the bell, the door got opened and Alejandro showed up.

"Jorge, what may be the pleassure for you standing at my door?"

"Actually I'm here for Martina, haven't she told you?"

He shook his head. Great..

"Martina" he shouted all the way to get a response from her. But after yelling her name a few times nothing came back for it.

"I'm sorry, I guess she's asleep"

"Oh, don't you worry. I will talk with her later" I mumbled.

"Alright, goodnight young man" he said as he closed the door.

I didn't want to go back to Ruggero, he would laugh because of me.

And why didn't he just walk to her room, just to check if she really was sleeping.

She just didn't want to come with me and I have to know her reason.

I layed my back against my fathers car, looking up at the sky.

A weird blue image on the roof of my neigbbours made me look at it. This time I saw a clear shadow. I couldn't doubt it to see it closer. I had to go up there.

It's her shadow.

****
Damn.

Climbing upon a roof seems harder than it looks like. I used to do this more often, but not since I live here.

Actually it sucks alot.

I pushed myself all the way up from my window, climbed up and moved with little steps towards the edge of my roof to go to her.

Would she do this more times?

I looked up as my vision of her got more clear. She still sat there, wearing the same clothes she was wearing today. She didn't even try to come with me.

"Martina" I spoke her name, probably interupted her out of her toughts. She moved shockingly which made her almost fall and turn into a deepsigh.

"What are you doing here?" She whispered a bit annoyed.

Sure she's annoyed because of me.

"You didn't show up" I mumbled, making a small jump to her roof and grabbed the first thing I could get controll on.

"You're redicelous. This is dangerous"

"Thanks, but if I'm right you're the one who made me come up here" I sighed as I reached her. "Can I sit here?"