19.NO

-
Jorge
-

"You haven't even make one move on her last night?" My younger brother Ruggero asked for the seventh time the same question everyone in this house had asked me so far.

I dropped my eyes to the ground. "No"
"No?" And yet even he sounded suprised.

"No I haven't, what's the big deal about it? Like shouldn't you go to school?" I said as I watched the time.

"Jorge, come on..You're acting strange lately"

"Strange?" I chuckled stunned by his words. "What am I doing wrong now?"

He raised me a brow. "First of all, since when do you worry about being on time for college, school or just anything? On my age you didn't even try"

"True, so?" I replied.

"Ah" he laughed now, shaking his head. "I get it, you're starting over?"

"Isn't that the reason why we moved here at the first place?"

"We? Just saying, but we moved to this place for you" He sounded a bit agressive.

"For me? Who the hell made that up? I was fine there okay?" I

"Yes ofcource YOU were fine Jorge, ofcource YOU were" he replied, anger was all I could read of his face.

"Why so aggresive?"

"Why?" He sighed now, trying to calm himself down. "Just saying, but after that girl of you-"

"Auriane? She didn't do anything wrong" I cut him off, now getting slightly annoyed.

"She didn't no, but after her? "

"After her?" I asked suprised.

"What about all the nights you didn't come home? All the girls you had scewed inclueded one of my friends-"

"That was a mistake rugge"I sighed, guily floating all around my body.

"What about the way you blamed dad for every mistake you had made just because mum left us? I forgave you Jorge, we all did. But no one else would beside your family. "

"Rugge I-"

"No just leave it" he sounded hurted. "I was only asking because I care about you, and so far I know you haven't treated a girl this way in ages. But who cares in anyway? "

"I didn't mean it that way"

"I don't care Jorge , I should go to college"

●●Time Skip●●

Once again I checked the time. Just two minutes till lunch break. There didn't passed a second by today I couldn't stop thinking about what had happen this morning. I had to find some distraction, and clearly my friends couldn't help with that.

As the bell rang I already had my books in my bag just as my jacket was pulled over my shoulder, ready to leave this classroom.

"Jorge, you forgot something" Blanche tapped on my shoulder, showing me my pencil I had given her this morning.

"Oh, you can keep it. Don't worry" I winked at her as we walked our ways trough the hallway.

"And?" She mentioned after a few seconds, as I looked back at her again I noticed Jessica walking beside her now too.

"What and?" I grinned, not really knowing what she was asking for.

"Your motor you dumbass, I called you last night with a reason.. can you show me?" She frowned, smiling at the same time.