44.So Dreamy

-

Jorge's POV

-

One more episode.

Just one more, I told myself for the seventh time this evening. I had been watching Grand Hotel for a couple more hours now. Originally Martina and I would have watch it together, but she watched a few more so I was walking behind in anyway.

Addicted?

Always.

Since it turned out she had other plans this afternoon with some random guy I truelly freaked out. What did she actually expect me to think? She didn't want to tell me the truth after all.

Yet I shouldn't have state such a tone to her. She didn't deserve it, and even if she does. I don't want to be the possesive boyfriend who tells her who she can be with and who she can't.

A loud bang against the door made me look up from the television.

You're not telling me Damien has come back home already from his party, I really love having the house for myself just for one night. Rubbing in my eyes, I walked quietly to the door.

A warm feeling grew inside of me once I saw the person standing in front of me.

''Oh hey you'' A smile formed on my lips as she looked at me.

''Oh Jorge'' she hummed my name languorous. My eyes could not see through her actions as she had clamp her hands upon my face, pulling me with a unknown strength to her lips.

I played along, crunching her tightly against me as I wanted to feel her so badly against me. She spun her arms around me as we went over to french kissing. I urged myself to stay conscious of the situation, it had been only a few hours ago since we argued.

Yet here we stood.

At my doorstep, brushing our bodies against each other like we had not seen each other over six months. And all I could be thinking about was the sensational touch she was giving to me.

''Are your brothers home?'' She whispered against my lips, kissing me inbetween every word that would spill over them.

''No'' I groaned against her lips, sliding my hands down to her bottom.

''Where are they?''

''Some party''

''Good, and your father?'' She smirked as she began to kiss my jaw.

''Working late''.

''Sure about that?'' She chuckled as she pushed me back inside, closing the door behind her back.

''Yeah, quite sure'' I nodded, smirking back at her as I followed her in a straight line futher into the livingroom.

''How sure?''

''Like, for about five hours ..sure''

''ah'' She nodded with knowlegde, nuaghty.

I gazed at her in amazement as she pulled of her jacket, following with her shoes . She didn't broke our eyecontact which became more intense with the second.

Desires were coming from both sides. Completely waiting for what would come across them.

''Wanna go to my room?'' I asked, sliding my hand down her arm to her hand.

''Do you want us to go to your room?'' She chuckled lightly, holding my hand now as she was teasing me.

Ofcource I want us to go there.