12.True Colours

-
Martina
-

"I swear to god, if you don't turn him on in that dress he deserves to be send to hell" Cami said as she gave me a quick look. Like Jorge said, I had put on the dress Cami bought for me

Such a stalker, I tought by myself.

"I'm not so sure, isn't it better to put on some jeans instead?"

"Martina" she sighed annoyed.

"No, I'm seriously."

"Are you going nuts? You look great so just go for it"

"I..I should change" I muttered insecure about myself, walking back to my suitcase which was a total explosion.

"No you're not, he can be here every minute and you should just deal with it"

"No Cami, go out the way. I can't just d-"

"So now you think I have a bad taste?"

"I never said that" I exclaimed a bit worried.

"But you mean it"

"No" I shook my head. "Cami I just really.."

"You're just acting childish. You're not a teenager anymore! Come on Martina, live a little. "

"You don't understand, it's a beautiful dress but I'm not feeling good inside of it"

"You should" she hissed, pulling me away from my suitcase where I was trying to find something else.

"Let go of me"

"You let go of all your thoughts otherwise I'm locking you up untill he gets here" she frowned.

"Locking me up? Are you crazy?" I mocked.

"I'm not the one here playing insecure"

"What the hell"

"Yes indeed, what the actua-"

That was the moment my eyes widen open in amazement as two eyes gazed at us behind my back.

Embarrasment burned inside of me as his face showed up.

"Fuck" Camilla grinned as she let go of me.I guess I looked like a ripe tomato.

"J-jorge" I struggled to find grib on both of my feet again while I pulled my dress a bit more down my knees. "You're here"

He gave me a good look all over my body and a small smile curved up on the corner of his lips.

I guess I looked now even more red than I just did.

"Looking good Stoessel" he smirked.

"See?" Camilla scowled.

"Ugh whatever" I muttered bitter, I knew I sounded grumpy, but I couldn't even care about it right now."lets just go"

With that I followed Jorge down the hall and we went outside. I felt relieved no one saw me leaving with him, especially not like this.

I took a good look on him, he was wearing dark jeans and a silk, dark purple t-shirt. His hair looked curly and I just couldn't figure out why I was the person right now he wanted to spend time with.

The dress I was wearing was dark blue, tight wrapped around my body that it would look like a second skin.

That was what actually really frightned me.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked as we were walking in the centrum of Venice.

"The choise is yours, pick a nice place and we'll have dinner there"