10.Walking Heartbeat

-
Martina
-

I felt like a walking heartbeat as it was all I could feel right now. Sweat trickled down the side of my face, I quickly wiped it.

My dad just drove me to school and gave me a small smile before he handled over my case and drove away. I know that if I turn to the right corner many people will be standing there too. Waiting for the bus to take us to the airplain which will bring us to Venice.

Us, I wasn't sure if I actually would do this. I could just hide myself in the park and come home tonight and tell my dad I didn't go. After all..He can't send me to Venice when everyone already left right?

I get the shock of my life as two hands pushed themselves strongly up on my shoulders and a loud yell escaped out of my mouth.

"Martina" Camilla cheered happy, twisting her arms around me. "Gosh I'm so happy to see that you're here! I thought you wouldn't show up after all"

"Well" I mumbled as she let me out of her arms."Here I am"

"Yes" she smiled brightly."How was your date with Jorge?" She asked while she wrapped her arm around mine and made us walk to the others.

That tight feeling in my stomach grew to my chest while my head was burning red.

Wait what..did she just say.."Date?"

"Yes your date with Jorge, C'mon everyone wants to know what you guys did after school last friday"

"First of all, it wasn't a date. Beside that, I have nothing to tell you." I said, but I noticed the death glare she gave me. " Truelly, nothing happend" I added nervously.

"Oh really? I could just ask him if you two kissed. Pretty sure he'll share the details with me"

"Camilla" My cheecks flushed red from embrassasing.

"What? It's obvious that he likes you"

"No" I shook my head quickly. "He says we're friends. I'm not even sure if I want him to be my friend"

"Ofcource you don't want him to be your friend. It's just another excuse people like to use"

"Cami , can't we talk about something else? I mean..Look at your suitcase, what are you taking with you? A life guard?"

"No, my grandmother" she grinned. "If you see Damien, you gotta warn me"

"He goes to Paris cam"

"I know, but if your lover shows up he can be around so.."

-
Jorge
-

Straight behind Diego I stepped into the bus while other students of our class already sat inside. I promised Diego I'd wait for him, too bad he was a bit late. Not that I mind since they can't leave without us.

"There you guys are" Blanche exclaimed in a happy yell, my eyes looked for her face but they got stuck on Martina instead. She sat beside Camilla, they shared earpluggs to listen to some music I supose.

Look at me, please just look at me.

She did. Her cheecks flushed pink within a second, but in her eyes a glint of fear showed up. I don't know why, but I feel sort of bad for pulling her into this.

"Dude are you going to stand there all day or what?" Diego sighed as he pushed me towards.

"Maybe, I liked my view. Does that bother you?" I mocked as we walked forwards and sat down beside each other. Seven raws away I counted.

Seven raws away from her.

"Jorge, we're wearing the same colour" Blanche smiled. Rotating her head to me. I noticed both of us were wearing a dark red t-shirt.