25.Purple

-
Cam's POV
-

Once again I checked my lipstick once more in the small mirror I had carried with me.

Purple,

I live for that colour.

"Hey" The familiar sound of my friend, Martina's voice turned me around to a sight of her sitting beside my table.

"You're late missy" I said as I checked the time. Two minutes before our first class would begin.

"Oh, our teacher is always late. She wouldn't notice" She grabbed the books out of her bag.

Watching her do that I noticed the cute outfit she was wearing.

That highwaisted black flaired jeans..

And Oh,

That silk t-shirt too..

Where would she get that one from.

"Cam"

"Yeah?"

"You're staring"

"Oh uh" I chuckled by reading the grin on her face. "May I not?"

Now her smile widened too.

"So tell me, for who did you dress up like this?" I frowned as I looked around in the classroom.

"Who says I'm dressed up? I just grabbed the first outfit I layed my eyes on".

"Oh really?"  I rolled my eyes, hearing my innervoice burst out in a laughter.
Obviously I knew her too well.

She nodded right away. "Yes, don't you like it?"

"Girl you look like a freaking sex bomb. It is that I'm straight, other whise.."

"Camilla" She exclaimed, throwing her hand to my mouth.

There I realised someone was watching us from my eyecorner.

When I turned around I noticed Mason watching us.

"Pretty boy is watching you" I whispered, wiggling my brows as I tried to annoy her.

This girl..

"Camila please" She muttered as she tried to relax her shoulders. Her eyes shifted from him back to mine. "And he isn't that pretty you know"

"Not?"

She shook her head as she shrugged.

"Fuck off, I'd date him right away. Just tell me what's up between you two" I complained.

I knew the story about Venice, he had her phone and was probably following her all day.

Yet I knew there was something else going on between them.And not just Mason liking her while she doesn't even cares a little.

Ugh..

I hated her keeping secrets from me.

"Nothing" She sighed as she grabbed her pen.

Right there our teacher entanced the classroom, and without shifting a single word we started our class.

Should I just text Mason myself?

No I can't do that. It'd ruin everything.

Well..Perhaps I just..

"And the answer may be?"

I rotated my head as the voice of my teacher awakened my senses.

"I uhm.." I swallowed hard, perhaps loud enough for everyone to hear.