39.Oh lover of mine

"Martina, lets be honnest. If you could pick one of these boys, who would you chose?"

Camilla showed me once more the pictures of the two boys she couldn't stop talking about.

"I don't know" I shrugged, taking my eyes back to the book I was reading.

"Uh hello Martina, not helping" She mocked, grabbing the book out of my hands.

"Ey" I mocked, trying to take it back.

"First answer me okay"

"I've told you my answer already"

"Well it wasn't helpfull, just help me choose" She sighed, showing me the pictures again.

"I know how they look like Cam, you don't have to show me every ten seconds"

"Then just help me out instead"

"Well excuse me okay, in my honnest opinion you don't really like them at all"

"Eh what?" She sounded so suprised as she threw me an ugly glare.

"Ugh Cam isn't it obvious? If you love someone you just know it"

"Oh really? Then tell me, how do you know if you can't even explain to me what's going on between you and Mason."

"I've told you we just had something going on, but that's over"  I sighed. Did she really have to bring him up?

Like didn't she want my advice?

"Just like you and Jorge had something going on?? "

Seriously?

"That's different"

"What's the difference about kissing a boy and never talk about it anymore? Like don't you you even want to try?"

"Weren't we talking about you?" I asked, changing the subject.

"Yes, but come on. Jorge really has a thing for you and Mason keeps chasing you. Look, you can lie to them but for gods sake it's me Martina"

Okay fine.

She had a point.

"Hello Martina I'm still talking to you" She waved, trying to catch my attention.

"Yes Cam, you're right. It would be quite much insane if I would ignore my feelings and hide it from everyone "

"Would?"

She gazed at me like she was trying to puzzle me out.

"Yeah" I shrugged, feeling heat pricking up to my chest.

This would be the perfect moment to compare myself with a meme.

For real tho.

"Okay fine Jorge and I have been dating now for three months" I exclaimed out of frustration.

Wow.

Like..

W.O.W

  Well at least that's out.      

"H..what..Hold on I..For how long??" She stuttered in suprise, glowing red.

"Three months" I mumbled meanwhile sighing.

"How the..Why did you never tell me?"

"I don't know, I just didn't want anyone to know"

Her mouth flapped open by that reply.