Chapter 16- niall's escape

Harry carries me down the stairs in his arms, being so careful not to drop me. His eyes never leave my face and I can feel how happy he is now. He brings me into what I think is the lounge, and lays me down on the sofa.

"molla?" one of the twins stumbles into the room, looking at my face. He pokes my face a bit before calling out. "molla alive haha! Molla was dead!" Harry nods, still with tears in his eyes. The little ginger boy, alby I think because he didn't start eating my hair, jumps up and down and goes to get his brother, Logan, who tries to stick his finger up my nose to 'see if the bogie monster lives there'. Harry, luckily, picks him up before he can do that. Thank god he did though cause I can hardly move!

"Molly?" my mums voice can be heard, full of disbelief.

"mum?" my mum hears me and runs over, hugging me tight. She starts crying and I roll my eyes while laughing. She can't seem to contain her happiness. Other people start to enter, crowding around me. Most of the people give me hugs, apart from cathy, who doesn't bother... For obvious reasons.

"Molly, your alive!" Finn and Adam say in chorus, both hugging me. Everyone seems to be crying and it makes me feel like crying as well. Did I really go to heaven or was it just a dream? I remember how cold it was and how real it felt. I was definitely there. The light... Was that an angel?

"where's Niall?" I ask Harry and he shoots a glare at me. I know he hates Niall and I can see why but I want to know where he has gone because I don't see him anywhere around.

"don't mention that little..." Harry begins but I stop him before he can say anything.

"don't talk about Niall in that way! Even if he did do what he did" I cry, covering my ears because i don't want to be reminded of the previous days. Harrys eyes soften but he keeps that angry loom on his face.

"why do you even want to know about him if he killed you... Almost?!" he asks me, frustration in his voice. Why did I ask Harry, after all, he was bound to do this, wasn't he? I roll my eyes. Why do I want to know where he is... My murderer. I guess that's what he is: a murderer. Whether or not he did it on purpose will probably always be a mystery to me but he killed me, until the gods somehow restored my life. A sudden flashback occurs and my head starts to spin...

...

"come on Molly!" Harry shouts, pushing me along with one of his hands. "I've got a plan!" I carry on skating until I reach the end of the lake, then I turn left. I see Harry skate along a bit slower than Niall, and then right next to him, putting his arm out to strike niall's face. Niall dodges it and turns around, glaring at Harry. What follows is not pretty. Niall takes a swing at Harry, who ducks and kicks Niall in the stomach. He doubles over for a second, but then gets up again, slapping Harry hard across the face. His cheek goes bright red. Now Harry punches Niall in the nose, blood dripping from the wound. I can't watch this... If this is all about me then I should go and stop them.

Soon Harry and Niall are on top of each other, taking turns at trying to knock each other out. both of them are covered in blood. I go over to them, trying to be careful. Unfortunately, careful isn't enough and niall's stray hand connects with my jaw, sending me, flying, onto the floor. My vision blurs, my head feeling numb. I start to loose consciousness and can only make out the faint outline of a young man bending over me, crying his eyes out. I can't tell if it's Niall or Harry. But whoever it is, I'm afraid they're the last face I'll ever see...

...

Now I think about it, I don't remember seeing niall's blonde hair peering over me. It seemed darker... Like Harry's. Well, of course it would be Harry, wouldn't it? He cant get enough of me! When my vision returns, Harry is staring at me, probably expecting an answer.