Chapter 14- regretting

The room is as it was this morning, apart from the bathroom light is on and a few cupboard doors are open. I didn't leave them like that. I pick up the note on the bed. It is covered in scribbles and bits of writing. I read it slowly...

'Molly I know I've done really bad things lately... But please forgive me... Don't go out with Niall... I know his game and I know what he's playing at. Please!'

Those are the only words I can make out but, as soon as I read it, I somehow believe Harry about Niall. But It can't be true...

suddenly I hear a knock on the door. And footsteps outside my room. I watch, terrified as a tall figure walks into the room, the shadows reflecting off him. I can hardly see him in the dark room and i can only make out his dark hair and green eyes when he comes close enough.

"Finn?" out of all the people, finn was the last person I'd expect to be here. He stands In froth of me as I lay on my bed. I sit up, trying ti make this less awkward. He ruffles his hair and I realise how much he really does look like harry. Almost a younger version maybe.

"Molly" he says, his voice gruff and a bit hoarse. I think he has a cold. He sits on my bed as I move my legs so he doesn't sit on them.

"I thought you hated me?" I tell him and he nods.

"I did... But you did what I asked, and now I realise you are actually really nice" he compliments me and I raise my eyebrows. Finn just complimented me. I cannot hide the massive grin in my face. "what?"

"oh, nothing" I giggle, happy now because of Finn's kind gesture. He shuffles around awkwardly. "I'm just so surprised after you hating me for so long, you finally decide to like me" I laugh and I can just make out Finn's grin as he rolls his eyes. He really is quite adorable when he wants to be, just like Niall said.

"why did you come upstairs and scream no?" he asks and I remember what happened. Suddenly I begin to feel upset, remembering what I said to Niall. He notices my change of expression and frowns at me. "are you okay?"

"I'm fine" I lie and Finn puts his strong arm around me. "it just-"

"just what?" he asks gently, his green eyes softer than I ever saw them. I try to compose myself before telling him my story. Should I tell him? After all, he could tell Harry, as he's his brother.

"I don't know if I can-" he interrupts me in the middle of my sentence.

"it's okay, I won't tell haz if that's what you're worried about" he reassures, smiling at me. I never knew Finn could be so nice.

"okay" I agree and do a big gulp before carrying on with my story. "well, Harry and I... Well we sort of liked each other and stuff... And then-"

"what happened?" he asks, his voice full of curiosity and general concern. I never knew Finn had it in him to be nice! As long as he doesn't tell anyone, I might actually learn to trust him...

"well one night, Harry thought me and Niall were... You know... Getting a bit close and Harry got angry and then... He and cathy..." I choke and wipe away the threatening tears. Finn looks at me, his eyes gentle and he nods.

"cathy was always that type... Shes always liked haz or Harry as you call him. She's a bit nasty sometimes" he admits and I carry on.

"I think there's something going on between Harry and Niall because well... Niall kissed me..." I says and Finn's eyes grow wide before he nods his head, not wanting to make things awkward by asking loads of questions. "and then Harry got mad and now he won't talk to me..." I squeeze out the sentence without bursting into tears and Finn peers at me, obviously thinking about something. "what?"