Chapter 41

Chapter 41:

~Alex’s P.O.V. ~

I still couldn’t believe what my eyes were seeing. From all people, it couldn’t be!

“Bruce? You? From all people?” I said in disbelief.

“Why yes, it was me. I had everything perfectly planned out. Everything was falling into place. No one ever suspected me.” His musical voice rang around us. “I wanted control Alex. Something you had craved not a long time ago. Something you could have reached, if you were kept the same. A little planning, and patience ends up with perfection. I’m surprised you never doubted me.” He said with a smile as he made his way to us.

“Control? Bruce look around you, everything is going to end in less than a day if we do not stop the orbit. You will be gone as well. Don’t you get it, nothing will stop it; not even you.” I said in reason.

Everything made sense now; all the pieces of the puzzle had been falling to place. The plan, the master mind, the mischievousness, everything was being known.

“Alex, nothing you say will change my mind. The orbit follows what I say. Who do you think had been feeding it all this time? I know how to destroy it after I am done with it. Don’t you worry your naïve brain.” He said in a grin. “And your part hasn’t been played yet. You see, you have something I need. I need Lucifer’s memories.”

I looked at him in disgust. Wasn’t he only rude and pure evil, he wanted to use me and the children.  There was no way I would allow him to even see a little part of Lucifer’s memories. He had to be stopped, immediately. That was when I saw his eyes glow as his mouth formed a smile. The pain hit me really fast and really quickly. Images of most the memories came crashing back. My head felt a million tons bigger. The pain went through my veins into my brain.

“STOP” Robert yelled as he tried to block Bruce from access to my head.

I couldn’t tell what had happened, but I did hear someone fall and break some tree. Judging by the fact the pain was still strong, it must have been Robert.

The pain suddenly stopped and I fell to my knees. I felt someone helping me up but I was just numb. I couldn’t move or tell anything apart. Going through all these memories at once really managed to exhaust me. What the hell did Bruce even want with them?

The arms that once were helping me suddenly left me to fall again. Everything was still fuzzy and blurry. My vision was slowly starting to return.

“Are you okay?” I heard Katarina nudge me.

“Fine” I said as I looked straight into her eyes.

Her face was slowly clearing up. My vision finally returned but all I could see was Katarina because her face was in the way.

“Look what I brought.” A high pitched voice said.

“What the hell did you do to them?” I heard Luke yell.

Katarina finally moved out of the way and I saw more sleeping bodies; more than five. As I scanned through them; I saw Cassie. I stood up and dashed towards Amy grabbing her by the collar.

“What the hell did you do to my daughter?” I yelled in her face.

“Oh don’t pee your pants, she is sleeping. She’ll be up in exactly three seconds.” Amy said as she wiggled her way out of my grasp and to Jensen.

I looked at the others and was shocked to find everyone there; Rachel, Zack, Lucifer, Aniokh, Cassie, John, Jude, Adam and Will. All of them started to wake up and I directly ran over to Cassie.