Chapter 11

Chapter 11: (Vote & comment)

~In Hell~

“Heaven has no damages what so ever, they might have stopped her.” Sam said his voice barely audible.

“What did you just tell me? I made sure to send the ultimate weapon!” Lucifer’s thundering voice erupted in the room.

Adam, Aniokh, Jensen, and Sam all stood there quite avoiding looking straight into his face.

“On the bright side, we did destroy the soul’s airport.” Aniokh said. “That counts for something.”

“That counts for shit, the only thing we did is make souls run around in chaos. Some maybe missing but it is only for a while or so. After about a hundred years or so it would be back to normal.” Lucifer said that as he sat down in his chair.

The others didn’t utter a word.

“Then I will have to go the old fashioned way. People we have another war to ignite.” Lucifer said that and left the room.

“Hasn’t he had enough with wars? I mean we never really win.” Adam said.

“He is the Devil; he won’t rest till he has what he wants.” Sam added.

“And he has me with him. I already know all the strategies of Heaven since, well I wrote and created most of them.” Jensen added to the conversation. “Aniokh, why are you that quite?”

“Because it isn’t the Heaven what I fear, it is much rather bigger than that.” Aniokh said that in a worried tone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~In Heaven~

I woke up, yet again with a concussion. I mean why the hell did my head still hurt? Shouldn’t I get used to waking up in places I had no idea what they are with a throbbing head as if I was hangover.

I didn’t bother to open my eyes. I wanted to stay sleeping. I was lying down and felt sheets on me, my guess I was in some bed.

“Dude, she still hasn’t woken up.” Some familiar voice said.

“I know, do you think she will be a monster at a full moon?” Another answered.

No, it couldn’t be; Dumdum and GumGum again? For the love of everything that is holly in this world, why are these two men breathing?

I opened my eyes just to end that conversation. Those two can get a bit carried away.

“Do I look like some hairy, drooling, blood-thirsty-werewolf to you guys?” I asked as I sat down.

The two just screamed like a five year old girl when she saw some mosquito or bug or any insect to be more exact. I felt some nuclear explosion in my ear. Yup, my ear drums erupted.

“Guys, guys, GUYS STOP THE YELLING!” I roared at the two covering up my ears.

“It speaks.” GumGum said.

“No shit Sherlock! I thought I was a mute jelly monster with a sound.” I hissed at him.

Why the hell did they put them? And what the hell did Valery and Bruce do to me? Valery, my baby, I missed her like crazy.

“Emotions…” I whispered.

“Dude do you think she can hear us?” GumGum said.

“So now I am mute and deaf? Am I blind too, please give me the heads up?” I asked the two in my most sarcastic tone.