Prologue

A.N. this here is the new part in the Alex Saviyer series, I know I said The Last Day would be the last but the story line kind of didn’t fit. This story is more or less about the kids more than the others. So here it is; the last and final installment. Let the race against time begin…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prologue:(Vote & Comment!)

“I can honestly fell my body crack. This hurts more than when I triggered my dark magic for the first time.” I roared as my brother placed ice on my forehead.

“Honey, please relax; I’m doing my best here! Now I need you to push.” John said as he tried to get the twins out of me.

I wanted this to be over so badly I was willing to sell my soul to captain underpants and live with him while I ran around in undies.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” Will screamed snapping me out of my thoughts. “Baby girl you hurt me! Stop biting my fingers.”

Now any normal lady would have let go of her brother’s fingers but not me. You see I ended up barking at Will. Yes I did say bark, like a freaking crazy dog set loose in a field of cats. It was more like a cry of a dying dog.

“Honey, just one more push. I see the head.”

“Oh John, a turtle could’ve given birth to these twins faster than you! Get. The... Damn... Babies... Out… Of... Me… Or... I... Will... Make... Sure… You... Won’t...Live... To… See… The... Light... Of... Day...”

“You women nag a lot.” William muttered under his breath.

Now that was his biggest mistake.

“HAVE YOU CARRIED A CHILD IN YOUR DAMN BODY FOR NINE STRAIGHT MONTH YOU LITTLE WEZZLE?  OR HAVE YOU CARRIED TWO? CAUSE AS YOU CAN SEE BUDDY, I HAVE BEEN CARRYING TWO WATERMELLONS IN ME FOR NINE MONTH NOW AND THEIR FUCKING FATHER IS THE REASON OF MY PAIN.” I yelled at Will who flinched in fear at my tone.

After the yelling I literally grabbed his hand and bit the life out of it making him scream and bite his lip. He started jumping up and down trying to set his hand free while pointing at his tongue.

Eric and Liz where watching the whole thing laughing and eating pop corn like it was some episode of friends; yeah me giving birth was so damn funny I fucking forgot how to laugh. So please excuse my attitude.

“First baby is out, come on baby just one more. And hey look she has your eyes.” John said as he gave the kid to Rachel.

“So can she let my hand go? Please I beg you, if she bites me one more time, I might lose a finger.”  Will pouted.

“Oh please, man up! And wipe my fucking forehead would you?” I said as I glared at Will making him scared.

“Wow chill, you’re like the female version of an angry Eminem.” John said. “Now push.”

“I’m gonna kick you in your sensitive place so hard, having kids again would be the least of your problems.” I hissed as sweat dripped from my head.

“Wipe her forehead Will!” Rachel commanded as she brought ice and I munched the life out of them.

“But I-”

“But my ass; help your sister.”

“One last push, baby one more; the baby is almost out.”

Oh dear lord of pain when will this be over? I never signed up to this. Couldn’t babies be born out of pumpkins like what our parents used to tell us?

I screamed one last time and my entire body was relieved from the pain. The baby was finally out. I heard the awws of everyone around me. Will leaned his head near mine and kissed my forehead.

“Thank God this is over.” He then pouted.

Not sure who was more relieved him or me. John carried one of the kids and sat beside while Rachel carried her sister.

I had two baby girls. They both looked the same except one had blonde hair and the other brown hair. John kissed me on the cheek.

“You were fantastic. And you need a bath; it looks like you swam in a pool of sweat.”

“Once you give birth to twins, I’ll make sure you sweat like crazy.” I answered back.

“Women, I am honestly glad I am a man. One hundred percent man without your hormonal breakdowns and monthly pains.” Will said earning a playful slap from Rachel.

“I’m gonna name you Cassie.” I said as I held the brunette child.

“And I’ll name you Valery.” John said as he carried the blond daughter.

I woke up and sat down in the bed gasping for air as I remembered what happened a year ago.

“Baby it’s just a dream.” John’s faint voice said from beside me as he smoothly patted my back. “Go back to sleep.”

“I can’t seem to shake what happened of.” I pouted. “The whole giving birth process.”

That was when John grabbed me from my shoulders and caged me with his arms to his bare chest.

“Sleep” He ordered as he tightened his grip on me. “Think of my masculine hot body and you’d forget.” I rolled my eyes and cuddled up against him. “Remember your reaction when you found out?”

“John, it’s the middle of the night, let me sleep.” I whined.

“Oh come on! You started jumping up and down screaming I’m gonna be a mom.” John said as he caressed my hair.

“And you feared I might lose the babies from all the screaming. You actually believed people on the moon would hear me.”

“Well you were running around like a crazy woman. I never knew finding out you’re pregnant causes that. You even made Luke fall from the bed scaring the shit out of him.”

“Neither did I, and yeah his face was priceless. Now our girls are old enough to drive.”

“True.” He said as he kissed my forehead. “Now yelling angel, let’s sleep.”

“Yelling, eh?” I said and cuddled up to him falling asleep almost instantly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N. So yeah I just love dreams, don’t you? XD So yeah this is the final part of the Alex Saviyer series and the crazy wacked adventure began. And I asked many for their opinion to pick a cover and not one chose something chosen, NOT ONE! So yeah I will post them as banners & Trailer for the first part of the series, Later That Day >>>>>>

Dedicated for H for helping me with some ideas in this prologue!