Chapter 24

Chapter 24: (Vote & Comment)

“What blood are you talking about?” Will asked as he launched at Adam.

“Lucifer’s blood, that’s what I’m talking about.” Adam scuffed.

“What do you mean?” Rachel said as she stood up.

“Both John and Alex have the Devil’s blood circulating in their system. John was once saved by his blood and Alex used the blood to access her own powers. All three of them are somehow linked. John never knew about it because Lucifer never wanted him too.”

“So from what you’re saying, I understand that my sister is linked to two guys now?” Will barked at Adam as he left.

“He has a bit of a short temper ever since the whole Alex wanted suicide stuff.” Rachel said in a sweet tone. “Care to help me figure out what to do?”

“Sure” Adam said as he started reading with her old magic books.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Cassie, wake up!” Luke yelled as he nudged her.

“I’ve never seen such a thing before.” Sam said in utter shock.

Aniokh was still trying to process what had just happened. Cassie’s body was full of weirdly shaped marks. It looked like some snake was wrapped around every inch of her body. It reached her neck as if it was about to suffocate her. It was shimmering with the light. Jensen had the same markings all over him.

“It has nothing to do with the orbit.” Aniokh began as he shook his head. “It has to do with the energy exchanged with Jensen.”

As Aniokh said that he was interrupted by a yell of agony. All three guys snapped their heads its way. Jensen was yelling in pain as the mark moved around his body. Cassie’s hands clutched and unclenched. Her eyes were closed as her entire body shook. The snake on her body made its way to her face. With that Cassie opened her eyes gasping for air.

Luke looked straight into her eyes. Instead of meeting her green soft ones, he was staring into two black holes. Her eyes were darker than a night sky. They were glowing.

“Cassie” Luke asked but Cassie was staring into nothing.

She got up and walked towards Jensen. Just like that she placed her hand on his chest and a black orbit was circulating around them. Cassie was murmuring incomprehensive words.

“Aniokh, what is going on?” Sam asked as he looked horrified.

“Alex has done something to Jensen that now affects him and Cassie. It has to do with her dark magic.” Aniokh said as he scratched his head. “The markings, the snake, they remind me of something. I just can’t place it.”

“The Kukulcan pyramid” A feminine voice said.

The guys looked at a glowing angel like face. Her brown eyes mesmerized them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~In Hell~

“How are you my guardian angel when you aren’t even an angel anymore?!” I asked as I eyed Lucifer top to bottom.

“I’m the one and only fallen angel Alex. Even though I am the devil, but I was an angel once. Somehow I ended up being your guardian. I never was anybody’s guardian before.” Lucifer’s thundering voice echoed in the room.

“It’s all because of your blood?” 

“Pretty much yes; your system has to deal with this new change.”