Chapter 13

Chapter 13: (Vote & comment) {pic to the side is what they are wearing}

~In Heaven~

"Luke?" I asked as I stared intensely at him.

"The one and only, unless you know some other Luke then we might have a problem." He said in a casual tone.

It looked like he was trying his best not to blow up to a million pieces and make sure I get hit. Wow, someone was mad.

"How did you find me?"

"It didn't need Sherlock Holmes for me to know you were in Heaven. When you couldn't be located it is either Heaven or Hell. Of course you aren't in Hell so that left Heaven and well, here we are." He said that and crossed his hands on his chest.

"Did you tell anyone?" I asked more worried than usual.

If they knew where I was, they'd take me back. I had to think fast.

"No, I didn't tell them anything." He said that and stared straight to my eyes. "I am here to talk with you, about this." He raised the note I had left him. "I don't know why you wrote me one alone and I don't even care why, but there was one thing you were right about; I did know why you did what you did. I also think you are a complete idiot to do so. Yes I would've done it in a heartbeat because I have no one waiting for me Alex. You guys are used to the idea of me not being around. You on the other hand; have your girls, man, friends, and even angels. How could you leave them all behind? What do you tend to be stupid or you just want me to lose my mind?"

"Luke I-"

"Don't Luke me! Don't you dare Luke me? Yes I do know and understand your reasons but no, that doesn't mean that I will be 100% with the idea of your ass being homicidal! You should seek help. I'll call Dr. Phil if you want." He roared at me.

He was furious. I had a feeling he knew where I was for a while now but chose not to talk with me till he calmed down. Clearly he hadn't calmed down enough. I stayed quite not wanting to cause more trouble.

"If I could, I'd make you suffer and cry. I wouldn't kill you because that would be merciful. I won't give you an easy way out. Do you even know what your absence had done?"

"What had it done? They are sad now but eventually they will get used to the idea Luke."

"Would you? Put yourself in their shoes, would you ever get used to the idea of John doing this, or Will?"

At the mention of John and Will I couldn't help but fight the urge of curling up in a ball and crying. For the past weeks Bruce forbid even the thought of them. He worked on the idea of me being without them. He made me feel like I never even knew they existed.

"I'd be furious at the two." I said in a hush tone.

"What? I didn't hear you. Did you day you'd be furious at them? What makes them any different than you? Gosh Alex you make want to rip you apart. "

"Luke, I get that you are mad, but I just had too! No one can handle such powers. My body has been created to be able to hold all this power and much more. No other could! Anybody else would die almost instantly. The reason behind my birth is the fact my body can withstand all this power; endure the most pain; and never give up a fight. I was born with this as my fate; you can't change fate!"

"You can't but I can." Luke said that trying so hard not to yell at me. "Fate my ass, who gives a fuck Alex? We control our own fate. You might be able to handle that much power but that doesn't mean suicide."

"Don't make me change my mind Luke."

"She has to do what has to be done." Bruce's calming voice said as he entered the room. "Luke, my dear child, I can't stay here for long; but try to understand. She is serving a bigger cause."