Chapter 14

Chapter 14: (Vote & Comment)

~On Casus~

“Valery come on! Get your lazy ass moving; we don’t wanna miss it!” Jonan yelled for Valery.

The kids decided to go for a hike a little away from their home. There was this big forest beside the lake where shimmering lights always appeared every 29th of every month. That warming light was breathtaking and attracted anybody who saw it.

It was the 29th of September at the time and the light had grown bigger than ever. The kids decided to pay it a visit to be able to know what the hell it was.

 “I’m coming woman! Take it easy!” Valery said as she held her sister for back up.

Broody took Jonan by the hand and led the way. Drew was still behind Valery and Cassie catching his breath. He was sweating like some dog having a sauna bath.

“It’s not me who you should yell for, it’s Drew.” Valery said as she giggled.

“Don’t… make… me… come… up… there…” He said in between breaths.

After all were human, they got tired easily. Cassie was the only one with her powers left intact.

“We’re there!” Broody yelled as he finished climbing the little mount behind the forest.

The lights were of all colors. Magical, they danced around in harmony. Their shimmer was dazzling. Anybody who looked at it would instantly be mesmerized by its beauty. It was much like the Northern Lights but much more beautiful and abundant.

“I don’t get why once a month it appears?” Jonan asked as Broody placed his arm around her shoulder.

“Because it wants the attention baby.” He whispered as he started to tickle her and they both fell on the ground laughing.

Valery, Cassie, and Drew laughed. Valery was in Drew’s arms as they moved towards the lights keeping the two alone. Cassie was just walking around randomly.

“You must miss your idiot.” Broody said in a sarcastic tone.

“And you will miss your arm if you don’t shut it.”  Cassie hissed at him.

“Be nice guys! Zack is amazing.” Jonan said trying to ease the tension between the two.

“Hey guys, I found a cave!” Drew yelled as he entered with Valery.

“Yuppie a cave” Broody said faking enthusiasm.

Jonan playfully slapped his arm and they both got up. Cassie was already ahead of them. As they entered the cave, the smell of old dirt and nature filled their noses. It was beautiful and refreshing. It had the scent of flowers though there were none.

The cave’s walls were moist. They had weird drawings on them. They didn’t really make any sense; just some lovely drawings. The kids tiptoed their way in, in hope of not awakening some danger.

“This is amazing.” Cassie whispered as she led the way.

“I know right? I’ve never seen such a thing!” Valery whispered back.

“Why are we whispering? It’s not like there is someone here.” Broody said in a hush tone.

“It makes us feel like James Bond, go with the flow honey.” Jonan whispered back.

“I’m agent 007!” Drew whispered yelled earning giggles from the rest.

“OWW Shit!” Valery said as she tripped on something and fell flat on the face.