Chapter 31

Chapter 31: (Vote & Comment)

~In Hell~

The spinning had finally stopped. I looked up to find myself on the street. The stars above were shimmering. I couldn’t help but find it all familiar.

“If mom finds out, we are dead!” I heard a familiar voice say.

“Don’t worry; they are sleeping. Besides; you have been in that room forever.” A guy said in a tender tone.

“William, you are just the best big brother in the world. You know that?” A young version of me said.

"Will... I remember this." I said as I watched him and I make our way to my old house.

I was sixteen back then. Big foots hadn't paid us a visit yet. I was grounded; again; because I came back home drunk from some party and stood on my father's car singing "I Can't Be Tamed" for Miley on top of my lungs at 3 am. I broke his front window too. My dad and mom came running out of the house and when they wanted to get me off the car well; I started yelling "I am captain underpants! You shall never catch me alive!” My underwear was literally above my clothes.

So you can guess it, they were a bit mad. I was grounded for a month; no parties; no phone; no internet; no TV; and no junk food. I was dying. My curfew was to be home at 5pm.

That day; my brother took me out to the beach. We just loved to go there at night and have one of our late night swims. We had a tree house built near the beach. We hid most of our junk food there. Usually Will would bring Rachel along; that day he decided it was best for it to be him and me.

We sneaked out from our windows at about 9 pm and came back at 3 am. I remember that day like it was yesterday. The only question was; why was it in Lucifer's memory?

I watched as the two of us made our way around the house. Once we reached the book door; I suddenly fell asleep. I never really knew why.

"Alex, Alex what the hell? Alex?" William started to whisper yell my name.

He directly carried me to his shoulder.

"Don't bother trying to wake her up." The thundering voice of the one and only Devil said.

"What the fuck do you want?" Will asked him as he placed me down on the couch behind him.

"I need your father. Don't worry; I'm not here for Alex. As long as she is human; I won't even lay a finger on her."

"Oh you better stay away from her. And no; you kicked my father out. Left him helpless. So you leave him alone."

"I didn't. He just had to say that to keep his ass and mine safe. Your father is my right hand; always have always will be. And if you don't call him out; I will burn your home to ashes. Then you'd see he still have his powers."

William's eyes just sparkled in the moon light as he watched Lucifer. After about a minute or two, he carried me and made his way through the house.

"Wait here." He barked at Lucifer and disappeared.

I couldn't follow him because I was with Lucifer. He was pacing back and forth like some maniac. Something had gotten him really tense. Maybe this was the last clue. Maybe some of the answers-

"Lucifer? What are you doing here?" My thoughts were interrupted by the whispers of my father.

"Jason; Jensen had struck again."

"Again? It had been a hundred years since the last idiotic scheme he had done. What happened?"

"He was trying to steal the golden serpent from hell. I found him looking around my mansion for something. It has to be that."