Chapter 4

Chapter 4: (Vote & Comment)

~In Hell~

“Find me which of the two daughters has dark powers and trigger them for her. How many times should I tell you this?” Lucifer barked at Adam and Sam as the flinched.

“Easy on the boys” A new voice came in. “I know which girl carries them.”

“And which would it be Aniokh? Please by all means, share the damn information.” Lucifer said as he sat back down on his chair as he rubbed his head.

“Cassie; she has been experiencing changes in attitudes. I have been watching her for a while.” Aniokh said as he sat down.

Adam and Sam still stood there unmoving, hands behind there back like soldiers.

It was clear Lucifer was in no mood to be messed with. He was clearly pissed. He had spent the past year trying to figure out a loophole to go back to Casus and failed miserably. Jonan and Drew really seemed to seal the deal.

He was about to give up hope up until Aniokh figured out which of the girls was the one with dark powers.

"Now, the only missing piece of the puzzle is one angry angel." Lucifer smirked.

Aniokh smirked and the two men tried their best to stay cool.

"You are dismissed. And Adam, go to the girl and get things done; right this time."

"I won't fail you boss." Adam said as he vanished.

"Go after him. I don't trust that kid like before." Lucifer said as he motioned for Sam.

"Yes sir." Sam said before he disappeared.

"And we my friend, have business to take care of." Lucifer told Aniokh and the both disappeared in thin air.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Souls AirPort~

Jensen was wiping the ground and cursing under his breath.

"I do them good and they kick me out. I have dedicated my life to serve them and they repay me by letting me clean floors."

"Jensen, long time no see." A thundering voice erupted in the hall.

Within seconds everyone was rushing outside leaving the three men alone. They knew better than to actually be facing Lucifer and his new best friend Aniokh.

"You, you ruined my life!" Jensen roared at Lucifer.

"Please I just enhanced it." Lucifer said as he took his sunglasses off. "A life mopping the grounds is better than a luxurious life in Heaven where you have people kissing your ass. Am i right Aniokh?"

"Mopping and sweeping, my childhood dreams" Aniokh added laughing.

"I'd love to talk about how perfect my life is cleaning after the mess of zombies, but I have a job to do. So excuse me dumb and dumber." Jensen said as he turned his back to leave.

"Wait a little my friend." Lucifer called out after him casually leaning on the wall.

With his suit and charm, he looked like he owned the entire place.

"Friend? I am everything but a friend." Jensen hissed at Lucifer who seemed not to give a rat’s ass about anything.

"Friend, enemy like I give a damn. I'm here to talk business. I know a way you can return to your previous glory. Revenge is one habit that rarely dies. I know that for sure."