Chapter 7

Chapter 7 :( Vote & Comment)

“What are you doing here kid?” I said as I faced Cassie.

“To start a fight.” Cassie yelled back.

Adam stood behind her and watched everything with wonder eyes.

She didn’t have a flame in her eyes like me but she had lightning. She did control it well also. Pretty funny story actually, I could do that too.

“Look, you are not my fight. So beat it and leave. Save yourself from me. You are no match to my powers.”

“Wanna bet?” She said as smirked.

“Bring it bitch.” I said and we both stormed into one another.

We came hand to hand combat as I grabbed her right back followed by a swift knee to her chest.  After the grab was done to direct her focus on my arms so my knee could be free to strike. 

Before I could land a hit she grabbed on to my collar and delivered a knee strike to my stomach knocking the wind out of me.

Lightning blew up around us and fire erupted out of nowhere. Everyone tried to reach us but the fire stopped them. The moon could have heard our screams as we attacked the shit out of one another. Two emotionless bitches fighting, yeah that was worth fighting.

Cassie then grabbed me by the shoulder.

“Wrong.” I hissed.

I grabbed back her hand and place my foot behind hers as I pushed her towards the ground. She tripped on my foot and came crashing down to the ground. I sat on her back pulling her hair up as she squealed.

I didn’t expect her next move. She moved her hands, grabbed my legs and pulled. I fell backwards hitting my head with the rough ground.

Cassie then stood up and stepped on my foot, simultaneously using a palm strike to my knee.

“How do you like me now mom?” She asked as I yelled in pain.

  There was no way in hell I was letting that worm win over me. She had me by the neck with her arms outstretched.  I was chocking.

I struggled to raise my knee into her leg. Then without hesitation, I did a double palm strike to the elbows of her extended arms. My chin, acted as a lock to her hands. When I stroked, I kept my elbows tight to my body and pushed straight up on Cassie’s elbows. I forced her to release her grip.

“How do you like me now kid?” I said as I did a 360 degree kick landing on her chest.

She staggered back as I landed another kick with my lead leg to her knee. She managed to stand up after whimpering a bit. She attacked with a jab and I swiftly spun allowing the jab to hit the air. I turned around and stepped on her leg, kneed her stomach, and did a knockout punch up her chin sending a couple of meters away.

“You’re messing with the worse version of the Devil.” I hissed at her before charging.

She slightly leaned in towards me. Good, now I can punch her more. She then drew her head back rapidly to evade the thrown punch and then counter it with a straight. My head was yanked backwards.

“Who’s the bitch now?” She asked as she stormed my way.

She used her right leg to kick me across the stomach, while clipping the back of my knees with her left leg. I fell backwards, dragging her alongside.

She was above me, she tried doing a backwards head-butt but I moved my head in the last minute. I swiftly moved my legs that ended up tied around her neck and yanked her away.