Chapter 27

Chapter 27: (Vote & Comment)

I woke up to find myself lying down on the floor. The room wasn't all black and on flames; it was huge and beautiful. I could see statues everywhere.

"Jensen has taken Anastasia. He already took Grace." The thundering voice of Lucifer echoed in the room. "I need the hell hounds to search for them."

"I'll get right on it. But are you okay?" Steven asked.

It had been a while since I had seen him. Boy was he different back then. All dressed up and like a gentleman; most guys were like that.

"I'm fine. Any news on Bridget?"

At that Steven froze. My guess he hadn't told Lucifer yet about the big plan. I already know how this mess ends up. My father got up from his seat and nodded at Steven as if a sign. At that Steven left. Lucifer cocked an eyebrow.

"Explain" His voice bombed.

"He is in love with her. Her powers are just like Eva. The only problem is; her parents are human." My dad said casually as he placed his hands in his pockets.

"In love? Him as well? Interesting..."

"As well?"

"John is in love with her too. He's planning on leaving heaven for her. Now tell me; is Steven planning that too? I had sent him to fetch her not make love to her!"

"Lucifer! We do not help who we fall for. You from all people should understand that."

"Don't go there. Because of my reckless behavior; my daughter and love vanished! With Jensen; from all people. He has been gathering an army. It is enough we have the angels and demons' children gathering up against us with him. Now we have supernatural being with normal parents. Whatever created their powers; Jensen knows. I intend to find out." Lucifer said that as he looked out the window.

"How are you going to do that? So far; we had managed to get little to nothing at all about the issue at hands. We already lost Rachel. And do not expect me to get my son on board with us."

"I wasn't thinking about that. I need to get to Bridget first. Trade her for a secret."

"As in give her to him?" My father asked confused.

"Yes; there is no other way. Steven must forget her. Love is not a blessing; it is a curse my friend." Lucifer said that and faced Jason.

"Not always."

"One more thing Jason; at all costs; you and Jonan must not have another child." Lucifer said in a cold hearted tone.

"How did you know I'm seeing her?"

"I know you. Don't worry; I'll do nothing as long as you keep your word. I have enough to deal with."

"Thank you Lucifer; I'll go get Steven."

Lucifer just nodded and watched my dad as he left. He was lost in his own world. My father hadn't changed at all though. I just didn't know what he had done to get thrown in Hell. That was an issue to be handled later on. As I looked around the office; I saw a big ass bed in the corner. It looked like someone was there.

"John..." I yelled and ran his way.

He was there; sound asleep. All cleaned up. He looked gorgeous. Too bad he was in love with Bridget at the time. Now I had to hear him whine about her and say nothing. He wouldn't even hear me. A cough from Lucifer brought me back to life. He was somehow faking coughs to wake John up.

"My head..." John moaned as his eyes opened. "Mom" He snapped and sat up really fast.

His eyes scanned the room. Bewildered he started to look around until his eyes met Lucifer's.