Chapter 22

Chapter 22: (Vote & Comment) (Song to the right is as if written for this chapter, hear it out as you read!)

I woke up with a throbbing head-ache again. I was getting used to waking up with it. I looked up and met green eyes.

"Aniokh?" My voice cracked as I said his name.

My lips were dead dry. Had Idehydrated? I mean I wasn't out for that long was I?

"Sleeping beauty is up! Get me water; her lips are drier than the desert." Aniokh said.

His voice was so distant. My vision was blurry. I felt hangover. I looked around and could make out the silhouette of four huge men.

"Hey baby, it's okay." I felt a hand on my forehead as I heard a tender voice speak.

A kiss landed on my forehead and I felt safe. I looked up trying to make out the scene and the only thing I saw was blue.

"John?"

"Who else?" I could sense a smile on his face. "Your powers exhausted you."

"That never happened before!" I said as I tried to sit back up.

"No, no, no, you're ass will lie down and stay down!" I heard Luke's voice as a hand yanked me back to the pillow. "You are suicidal, so you won't be out of our sight."

"Luke..." I began but before I could continue I felt a hand on my forehead.

"Sleep love" I heard Lucifer's voice before I dozed of yet one more time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The counsel's door slammed shut as Luke and Aniokh walked in.

"Lucifer made her doze of again. She'll stay down till we finish this." Luke said.

"She won’t be dragged to this no matter what!" Aniokh added.

Will was sitting quite. He knew what happened to his sister but said nothing. He was distant now more than ever.

"We sent the kids back to Casus. Humans can't be in Heaven if they aren't dead." Rachel said snapping Will out of his thoughts.

"And what did Jensen say?" Bruce asked.

"That the humans will bring the end of the darkness, and someone's death. That's it." Aniokh said as he sat down. "We need the book."

"I brought the book." Adam said as he appeared out of nowhere. "Here you go."

He handed it to Bruce and sat down as well. He was instantly in some other planet. His mind began to wander.

Bruce opened the book. The last few pages had weird lights and drawings on it. The lights were reflected on his face.

"Oh my..." His musical voice said worried.

“Well, what is it?” Luke asked eyeing him.

“See for yourself!” Bruce said as he moved the book on the table.

The pages had pictures and drawings of dark creatures of the night. Everything was black and scary. All was dripping with evil. The black orbit had another one like him. It was splitting up. Everything was changing to the worse.

In the middle of all the chaos was one drawing with a white orbit around it. It seemed like the light wasn’t from that thing though. The orbit tried again and again to hit that small dot and failed. Luke flipped through five pages of the failing attempt to ruin that dot.

After a few pages, Luke could see the dot transforming into the look of a human. It had all the features of man. That one man was able to win over the orbit. Everything around him was pitching black except for him.