Chapter 20

Chapter 20: (Vote & Comment)

~On Casus~

"Don't worry Cassie; he'd be one hell of a moron to let someone like you go." Adam said as he walked with Cassie.

"But I mean, like, you know, it's just-"

"It's just nothing, stop whining would you?" Adam interrupted her. "We have a book to find."

"Oh hush! You said you'd listen!"

"I did listen! But you have done nothing but whine for the past hour or so. My ears need a damn break!"

"Fuck you!" Cassie said smiling.

"Only if you insist."Adam said as he winked her.

"I hate you, pervert!" Cassie said laughing as she slapped him playfully.

"Ouch" He faked pain. "You offered not me! Oh and I love you too cupcake."

"I didn't say love. And I'm a cupcake now?"

"Just shut it and let's find the damn book?" Adam added laughing.

The two then entered Cassie’s place and saw the entire top floor covered with clothes.

“I forgot to clean up my mess.” Cassie said sheepishly.

“What were you looking for?”

“Something to wear, I wanted to look good for Zack. That was a waste.”

“Not for me; I loved your outfit.”

Cassie smiled at him and used her powers to fix up the mess. She then sat on the floor and closed her eyes in an attempt to find the book. Adam sat on the bed watching her as she did her magic. They were in her parent’s room. He then got up and walked around. It was Alex’s room but had John’s stuff in it.

He kept walking till he found a picture of John and Alex, where John had his arm wrapped around her shoulder as he kissed her cheek. Alex was smiling widely. Adam hissed under his breath but wasn’t sure why.

“Pick one damn girl!” He whispered to himself in a way to calm down.

“You said something?” Cassie asked as she popped up behind him with the book in her hand.

“Not really no; you found the book?”

“Yup, but whatever is in it, it is invisible at the moment.” Cassie as she sat back on the bed.

“Well that’s because only Jensen can read it!” Adam said as he sat beside her.

“Hey Adam?”

“Yeah?”

“You’re a great listener!”

“I know honey; I know.” Adam said as he started to tickle her up.

Cassie was laughing hysterically and begging him to stop in between giggles. She kept wiggling around till she ended up in his lap with him practically on top of her. They then just looked into each other’s eyes.

“We should… umm” Cassie began not being able to finish her sentence.

“Yeah we should.” Adam said as he helped her sit.

During the process, Cassie couldn’t help but land a kiss on Adam’s lips. She then backed away quickly.

“I shouldn’t have; I mean with Zack-”

Adam then interrupted her with another kiss. She backed up again saying, “I like him and all that!” Adam then kissed her again. “You and my mother were together.” Adam rolled his eyes and kissed her once more. “You triggered my magic!” Cassie said as he then landed another kiss on her lips. “And I’m out of excuses.”