Chapter 19

Chapter 19 (Vote & Comment)

I woke up to find John missing. After last night, we ended up sleeping on the floor with a pair of sheets on us. It was a bit primitive but this room was all I had for now. I poked out from under the sheets to find the room glowing with light.

"John..." I forced the words to come out.

I had no reply. Where the hell did he go? I sat up and covered myself with the sheets till I found his shirt. I wore it and went to search for him.

"I'm here baby." I heard him yell from the further corner of the gym.

I wasn't allowed there because that was where the food was kept. I had some diet to follow. Did I mention I was dying from starvation?

"What woke you up so early?" I said my eyes half open.

"The fact you are looking like a skeleton. Haven't you eaten lately? I'm making pancakes and eggs with tea. You missy are gonna eat them all!"

"I'm fine with whatever you are making; I'm just so damn hungry!"

I could have sworn my stomach's grumbling could be heard in the other galaxy.

"Here have a bite." He said as he fed me a spoon of something I had no idea what that was.

It was so tasty! It tasted like heaven. It was nuetella.

"Oh sweet, sweet, sweet mercy, give me more!" I begged him.

He handed me the jar chuckling.

"Someone is hungry."

"What made it obvious? Is it my new chocolate beard?" I said laughing.

"Maybe" John added as he wrapped his hands around my waist.

I placed the jar on the counter and placed my hands around his neck. I leaned in, inches away from him. He was about to kiss me but I stopped him saying. "I gotta take a bath."

"You're such a tease!" He said as he let me go.

"Care to join?" I winked at him.

"Hell yeah I will." John added as he turned off the gas.

I just laughed and dragged him with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where the hell is Zack?" Cassie asked with fury. "He was supposed to meet me."

"Just relax, he probably saw something shinning and was hypnotized by it." Luke added as he combed his hair.

"It is 8 am guys, go back to sleep!" Lucifer groaned from his bed.

After they left Alex and John alone, they had to stay in Lucifer’s room. Even after his fall, his room was left untouched. It was one large chamber with a huge bed and a couple of couches. It had windows and paintings everywhere. Luke slept on a couch and Aniokh on the other. Lucifer slept on the bed and allowed Cassie to sleep next to him. The bed was big enough to fit around four people so none was bothered.

The room also had about two big bathrooms. One was gold and the other was silver. Lucifer's room was one hell of a room. It was beautifully built.

Aniokh came out from one of the bathrooms wrapped around with a towel.

"I wouldn't mind living here." He said as he searched the closet for something to wear. "Any luck finding Zack?"

"No." Cassie pouted as she fixed her tank top. "And I smell like Lucifer! How much cologne does he put?"