Chapter 12

Chapter 12: (Vote & comment)

"Shall we begin?" I asked.

"Yes we shall. You did the right thing Alex." Bruce answered me.

After I left home, I headed for Heaven. I already agreed with Bruce on training to use my powers to end evil once and for all. Stop any entrance to Casus so that all would live at peace. The minute I channel all my powers to save Casus and protect it my soul will literally be a billion pieces. Scattered everywhere with my powers, it was a sacrifice that had to be done.

I couldn't tell anyone or else they'd never accept. Even Lucifer himself wouldn't accept but I just had too. Somehow Luke managed to know that was what I intended to do.

"I know I did, I hope they'd understand though."

"They will. Now, let the training begin." Bruce said that and charged at me.

For hours we trained on fighting, defending and using my powers. He won most of the time. Every time I fell he'd say repeat, and we'd go over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~On Casus~

"Guys, I don't know how to tell you this but I am gone. I have to save the people I love at all costs. I hope you'd understand my reasons.

I carry power enough to end anything; I will use it to end Lucifer's schemes on controlling Casus once and for all; in the process though my soul might be lost. I'll tell one thing though, it was worth it. I love you guys, that's why I have to leave and be gone. Such powers can be overwhelming, even for me. They can't be with anyone else. I don't know when I will strike, but when I do, you should know that it is all over; your lives at peace. Rachel, Liz, Eric, Broody, Jonan, Drew, you have been the best of friends I could ever ask for. I honestly repeat this entire journey again if it was with you. You gave my life meaning, you taught me many stuff.

John, Cassie, Valery, you guys are the light in my darkness. Without you my life is nothing. I am blessed with you. I have always been proud of you. My girls, listen to your father no matter what he says, he knows how to help and what to do. He always had. Cassie, you are just like me when I was young. I hope you and GumGum work out. You tell him if he breaks your heart I'll eat him like the cookie monster. Valery, you are like your dad. Pure, innocent, sweet, and kind; you always knew the right thing to say. Listen to me and confess your emotions. Never keep anything in your heart; you never know what might happen. John, you have been probably my one and only love, soul mate and best friend. No one knows me like you do. I can't face anything without you. You never gave up on me even when I turned to an evil life sucking bitch. I have always loved you. Nothing you do could ever erase your memory from my head. Don't blame yourself, nothing you could have said could change my mind. I want you to know, that I always had, am, and always will be in love with you.

Will my brother and friend; i know that you will hate me after this. I deserve this, but I can't possibly sit down and watch you suffer, any of you! I really hope you'd forgive me.

                                                                Love you all,

                                                                        Alex Saviyer"

"Are you fucking with me?" Will said as he stood up.

John was reading the letter and his voice was breaking. His heart was pounding out of his chest. His features darken and was left speechless. He threw the letter on the bed and left the room.