Chapter 38

Chapter 38: (Vote & Comment)

I opened my eyes gasping for air and stood up faster than when you say light. I felt someone snap my neck! Everything was coming back to me. I looked around and to my horror I found my body lying on the ground. Great, I was dead! Again.

“Your ass promised me you weren’t going to die!” I heard Aniokh yell behind me.

“Technically I didn’t kill myself, some ass killed me!” I answered defensively.

“Alex, no, come back to me. How could I be such an idiot?” I heard someone’s cries below me snapping me out of the conversation.

I looked down and found William carrying me in his arms crying. Seeing him like that tore my heart out of its place. I couldn’t stop myself and started crying too. My brother finally came back to me and I was gone!

“I am right here Will. I am happy you’re back. This isn’t your fault. Never blame yourself.” I said as I placed my hand on his face.

My attempt to wipe up his tears failed. I couldn’t tell him that I was fine; that I wanted this. He was going to blame himself now. I had to help him. I just didn’t know how.

“You still didn’t see who snapped your neck.” Aniokh said getting me out of my daydream.

I looked up and met the blue eyes that John had, except he wasn’t John.

“You have to do everything yourself for it to be right don’t you.” He said a bit pissed with his husky voice.

I still didn’t believe my eyes. I was looking at a living breathing human who happens to be my husband’s father who was supposed to be dead. Robert was standing in front of me and clearly pissed as ever. He looked somehow like John. He was huge and muscular and gorgeous looking. No wonder John was that mesmerizing, his parents were incredibly beautiful.

 “How is it possible…” my voice barely came out.

“Don’t ask me, I have no idea how he is alive either!” Aniokh said raising his hands.

Robert watched as William held my cold body and grew impatient.

“Zack, take him away. I need the girl.” He yelled.

Just like that I saw Zack appear out of nowhere and walk over to Will. He moved his hand on my brother’s head and like that William fell asleep. What was going on? Everything didn’t make any sense!

Zack then carried Will away and left. Where on Earth did he go? Why was he working with a dead man? Why was a dead man pretty much alive? I must be dreaming.

Robert then moved my body and made me lay back softly.

“Cody, get Grace. I leave them to take care of Earth and they end up screwing up! I shouldn’t have waited this long.” He said as he shifted me.

Waited this long? As in he already knew how to end this? What kept him from doing so? Aniokh and I kept watching in silence. We couldn’t believe our own eyes.

Cody then came carrying Grace and placed her opposite to me. My face was beside her feet and vice versa. What was he doing? He then knelt down behind us and closed his eyes muttering incoherent words.

I kneeled down to hear him better.

“Vita et mors cæli sursum, et in terra potestas mugistis inferno damnatorum, dimittet eos liberos, dimittere in tres potentiae” “Vita et mors cæli sursum, et in terra potestas mugistis inferno damnatorum, dimittet eos liberos, dimittere in tres potentiae” “Vita et mors cæli sursum, et in terra potestas mugistis inferno damnatorum, dimittet eos liberos, dimittere in tres potentiae” (The life and death of the heavens above, and on earth the power of the bellow hell of the damned, let them go free, to let go of the power into three)