Chapter 3

Chapter 3 :( Vote and comment)

Valery stormed up to her room but there was still no sign of Cassie. I was worried sick about her! After what Luke said my head was throbbing. My baby is out there with dark magic. She needed guidance and I had no idea where was she. I tried locating her and failed. Ever the more reason to be devastated.

Luke and John were talking and figuring out how all this mess happened. And here I thought life would be normal. Who was I kidding? Life will never be normal to any of us. I called Will and told him everything as I tried my best not to burst to tears. He assured me he’ll go and search for her.

“It’s okay she’s safe.” I heard John’s voice say.

I could honestly jump from happiness. I ran and hugged him.

“But how did you know?” I asked.

“Well it’s not rocket science; we did a locating spell and found her walking back home.” Luke said as he placed his legs on the table.

“But when I tried it, it failed.”

“But you aren’t me.” Luke said and I rolled my eyes.

Something didn’t fit right though. “I’ll be more happy once I have her in my arms.” I said crossing my hands over my chest.

“Hey Alex, can I talk to Valery?” I heard a guy’s voice behind me.

Who would be asking for Valery this hour at night? I turned around to meet the blue eyes of Drew. Of course best friends could never be separate. Trust me I speak from experience.

“Yeah sure kiddo, she’s upstairs.” I said as I messed his hair up.

“Thanks” He said laughing and headed upstairs.

“You know they look cute together. May I have this apple?” Luke asked innocently.

“She is dating your son, and he is dating my brother’s daughter. So no; they can’t be together. And eat the damn apple but put your feet down!” I said as I shot him daggers with my eyes.

“Fine, fine” he said as he munched down the entire apple.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Valery, you there?” Drew asked as he knocked on her door.

“Balcony” She yelled for him.

He made his way towards her balcony.

“You forgot this.” He said smiling as he passed her her necklace.

“Oh my God thank you! I’ve been looking everywhere for it.” She said as she hugged Drew. “Help buckle it up?”

“Sure, just raise your hair.” He said as helped her wear the necklace. “I don’t know what you love about it so much. It is for kids.”

“It’s from Cassie.” Valery said defending.

Yes, Valery and Cassie had an unbreakable sibling bond just like their mother and uncle.

“You two are inseparable.” Drew said as he removed a stray hair from Valery’s face. “I gotta ask you something.”

“Yeah?”

“Do you think you are meant to be with Broody?” He managed to ask after stuttering.

“Well, I don’t know. I just like him. Why anyways?”

“Cause, Jonan and I, I don’t know.”