Chapter 32

Chapter 32: (Vote & Comment)

~In Hell~

I could not pick a choice of where to look; at Lucifer; at my unconscious self; or a crazy ass Jensen. This was getting out of hand.

Unexpectedly; Jensen threw me to the ground and clutched his fingers. Next thing I saw was Lucifer down on his knees; hands to his ears; blood down his nose. What was happening to him? He finally collapsed on the floor and was unconscious.

I heard the front door open and close; footsteps up the stairs. I then met the green eyes of my brother.

“Jensen; this was not the deal!” He yelled at Jensen.

The deal? What deal? What did my brother have to do with Jensen? In addition, if Lucifer was unconscious, how could I see what was happening around me?

“You told me to take your sister. I am doing just that.” Jensen said in duh-tone.

“I said take her when she is sleeping; and not to create a fucking mess!” William yelled at him. “Now we have to take him too.”

Him too? William Jason Saviyer what on earth had gotten into you? Moreover, mom; had you not seen her body on the floor? My mind was hurting so badly; I could not even digest these new pieces of information.

“We must do this quick William. I have other things to do in my life.” Jensen said as he carried me up his shoulder.

“Let’s finish everything here. Rachel and I have a date in an hour or so. Place her on the bed.”

“What about him?” Jensen asked as he kicked Lucifer.

“Leave him there.” William said as he made his was downstairs.

What was going to happen to me? What were those black lines all over my arms? I was losing my sanity; again!

"Did you draw the marks?" William as he made his way to my body.

"Yes, I did. They will activate her powers in a matter of seconds. Then we can suck them out of her and use them to our benefit." Jensen said as he folded his arms.

"Good, we don't have much time left; only a couple of years. We can't let anything get in the way."

"I already have it down to a tee. Grace will be carrying all the powers I had given her. Not to mention she already has her own. She'd be sacrificed to kill the orbit once and for all." Jensen said while his eyes glowed.

Sacrificed? She was a kid! I looked at William but there was something off about him; his eyes were distant; cold. It was as if he was a completely different person.

"What about Anastasia?" He asked as he sat on the coach facing my bed.

"Unfortunately, we have to drain her from her own blood. She would be dead as well. We need her blood to activate the golden serpent amulet to be able to control the serpent. We are going to need all the help we can get."

"Good." My brother said as he nodded.

Suddenly, my body started to shake. Blood ran down my eyes and nose. The marks disappeared. Flame was all over my body. I thought Will said that for my powers to be activated I needed a kiss. What the hell was happening to me?

"What's happening?" He directly asked as he ran my way.

"She wouldn't activate her powers. Her body refuses. It is as if her soul is wide-awake and alert. We can't touch her powers William." Jensen said his eyes wide open.