Chapter 5

Chapter 5 :( Vote & Comment)

“Where did you take John?” I hissed at Lucifer as he casually cleaned his sunglasses.

Aniokh was standing right next to him. With Lucifer’s way of talking and acting and Aniokh’s charisma and that accent any girl could have fell for them. I tried my best to stay serious but I mean give a girl a break do they have to be that hot and masculine? They reminded of John, JOHN my mind screamed at me making remember why I was hissing in the first place.

“He is busy.” Lucifer said moving his hands in circles.

“Busy is not really enough. What did you do to my husband?”

“The lovebirds married?” Aniokh asked cocking an eyebrow. “Congrats, I send you my most regards. Although I do feel sorry, I was team Adam.”

I looked at him for the longest period of time; did he just say Team Adam? What was he a hormonal teen-aged girl watching her favorite show on TV and waiting for the perfect couple to kiss? Not that I was like that or anything.

“Well John is much more worthy than that pathetic fudge excuse for a life.” I said crossing my hands.

“Fudge?” Lucifer said raising an eyebrow. “Am I supposed to take you seriously now?”

“I’m cutting down saying swears; for my daughters. And yes you heard right, I did say fudge. Want me to spell it out?” I said still trying so hard to be serious.

My heart ached to find John but I had to save everyone else. Now all of them were outside watching the chat between Lucifer and me.

“Mom, where’s dad?” Valery asked as she snuggled up to me.

“Isn’t she lovely?” Lucifer said staring at my daughter from head to toe.

“Stay away from her you pedophile!” Will yelled from behind me.

I grabbed Valery by the hand and whispered in her ear. “Go to your uncle now and run. Run and don’t look back.”

She hesitated at first but then reluctantly went. I glared at Lucifer before I felt something hit me hard in the back like a whip. I turned but found no one behind me. Then it came again I fell on my knees. John, what the hell were they doing to him?

“Ding ding ding, we have a winner. Yes dove; hell is the right answer.” Adam said as he grabbed me by the hair and punched my stomach.

I was too weak to get up. They must have done something horrible to John and Jensen was nowhere to be seen. Lucifer looked at me with curious eyes that soon turned to anger but he calmed down after that.

The pain was soon over which made me believe John was unconscious. I then struggled to breath. The oxygen was leaving my body as if I was fungus. I tried hard to breathe until Lucifer leaned down, his mouth close to my ear, “We have Cassie at our side.”

“Cassie stop! That’s our mother what are you doing stop!” I heard Valery’s voice and then I saw something flying and hit a wall.

“I don’t care.” Cassie said and clenched her fingers making me choke harder.

“Valery…” the words came out like a whisper and everything around me vanished.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~In Hell~

“It hurts doesn’t it?” Jensen yelled as he hit John again with the whip on his bare back. “Doesn’t it John? I will make sure everyone you ever loved to meet his maker.”